Gwyneth Paltrow An 'Iron Man' Snob?
The actress, who stars as Pepper Potts in the movie, has reportedly avoided Johansson throughout filming. "She wasn't outright rude to Scarlett, she just didn't ever speak to her. Gwyneth went out of her way to avoid Scarlett, and they had zero contact, at Gwyneth's choosing," sources said.
"Gwyneth is extremely cool at work. She's just a step above professional, too snobby. Gwyneth is not friendly to anyone, and tends to make people feel awkward and uncomfortable," the magazine reports.
Johansson denies all the chatter, citing Paltrow's family life as the reason she's not bonding with her co-stars. "I have nothing but wonderful things to say about working with her. She's very much out of the loop, you know - she's got a wonderful family whom she spends a lot of time with," Johansson said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Which wealthy socialite won Elton John's Oscar pool?
- Andrew Garfield reportedly invites 'Batkid' to Spidey premiere
- Brooke Burke admits being shocked by way she was fired
- Lena Dunham Hosting 'SNL': What to Watch For
- Lesli Klainberg Named Executive Director of Film Society of Lincoln Center
- Amy Sedaris to Co-Star in Fox's Jane Krakowski Comedy
- This Week on Stage: Bryan Cranston goes ?All the Way'
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years
- Jennifer Lawrence's Boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, Is Very Aware of His 'Bystander' Status