Gwyneth Paltrow An 'Iron Man' Snob?
The actress, who stars as Pepper Potts in the movie, has reportedly avoided Johansson throughout filming. "She wasn't outright rude to Scarlett, she just didn't ever speak to her. Gwyneth went out of her way to avoid Scarlett, and they had zero contact, at Gwyneth's choosing," sources said.
"Gwyneth is extremely cool at work. She's just a step above professional, too snobby. Gwyneth is not friendly to anyone, and tends to make people feel awkward and uncomfortable," the magazine reports.
Johansson denies all the chatter, citing Paltrow's family life as the reason she's not bonding with her co-stars. "I have nothing but wonderful things to say about working with her. She's very much out of the loop, you know - she's got a wonderful family whom she spends a lot of time with," Johansson said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- 'Revolution' Enlists 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' Alum (Exclusive)
- Netflix to Premiere Mitt Romney Doc 'Mitt'
- Sundance Film Festival Unveils 2014 Premieres Lineup
- Peter Berg Says a 'Rundown' Sequel Is in the Works, But Not a 'Friday Night Lights' Movie
- Holiday Giveaway: Movies On Demand Wants to Keep You Warm & Cozy With a Prize Pack!
- This Christmas Movies Supercut Is Jam-Packed With Holiday Spirit (VIDEO)