A Jonas Joins 'Idol' But Simon Still Mourns Paula
"I didn't want to get involved in what's going on because it wasn't really any of my business but I spoke to her a lot through the whole process," Cowell told FOXNews.com. "She was the heart, so you've taken that away so it's a different show. I'm sad, I am."
Though Cowell and the 'Straight Up' singer often played up a rivalry on the show, Cowell added, "I will support her in anything she wants to do next. I think she is TV gold, genuinely."
'Idol' judge Randy Jackson agreed with his co-star. "Me and Ryan and Simon and her started this journey together, so I'm really shocked and really proud and really just couldn't believe she's not here," he told FOXNews. "We love her, I'm sure she's going to be great whatever she decides to do."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Dresses North in Skunk Costume; See How the Today Show Celebrated Halloween: Top 5 Stories
- Heidi Klum Dresses as a Butterfly for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!