A Jonas Joins 'Idol' But Simon Still Mourns Paula
"I didn't want to get involved in what's going on because it wasn't really any of my business but I spoke to her a lot through the whole process," Cowell told FOXNews.com. "She was the heart, so you've taken that away so it's a different show. I'm sad, I am."
Though Cowell and the 'Straight Up' singer often played up a rivalry on the show, Cowell added, "I will support her in anything she wants to do next. I think she is TV gold, genuinely."
'Idol' judge Randy Jackson agreed with his co-star. "Me and Ryan and Simon and her started this journey together, so I'm really shocked and really proud and really just couldn't believe she's not here," he told FOXNews. "We love her, I'm sure she's going to be great whatever she decides to do."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Gets Sexy Short Haircut, Shows Off Lighter Locks: Instagram Picture
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!