A Jonas Joins 'Idol' But Simon Still Mourns Paula
"I didn't want to get involved in what's going on because it wasn't really any of my business but I spoke to her a lot through the whole process," Cowell told FOXNews.com. "She was the heart, so you've taken that away so it's a different show. I'm sad, I am."
Though Cowell and the 'Straight Up' singer often played up a rivalry on the show, Cowell added, "I will support her in anything she wants to do next. I think she is TV gold, genuinely."
'Idol' judge Randy Jackson agreed with his co-star. "Me and Ryan and Simon and her started this journey together, so I'm really shocked and really proud and really just couldn't believe she's not here," he told FOXNews. "We love her, I'm sure she's going to be great whatever she decides to do."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Singing Nun Sister Cristina From The Voice Italy Covers Madonna's "Like a Virgin"
- Shailene Woodley: Nude Scenes in White Bird in a Blizzard Were "Very Truthful"
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Hang With Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran at Teyana Taylor Bash: Pictures
- Off The Wagon? Kyle Richards ?Even More Concerned' About Sister Kim's Sobriety ? Confrontation Caught On Camera!
- Cheating, Drugs & Violence! Anjelica Huston Claims Ryan O'Neal Beat Her —‘I Saw Stars & Reeled Back’
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Jennifer Lopez Proves She's Still "Jenny From the Block" By Singing With This American Idol Hopeful
- Kesha Once Swore Dr. Luke Never Drugged Her & There Was No Sex; Lawyer Says That Was a Battered Woman Protecting Her Abuser Out of Fear
- Why We Have Chris Martin to Thank for Taylor Swift Joining The Voice!