A Jonas Joins 'Idol' But Simon Still Mourns Paula
"I didn't want to get involved in what's going on because it wasn't really any of my business but I spoke to her a lot through the whole process," Cowell told FOXNews.com. "She was the heart, so you've taken that away so it's a different show. I'm sad, I am."
Though Cowell and the 'Straight Up' singer often played up a rivalry on the show, Cowell added, "I will support her in anything she wants to do next. I think she is TV gold, genuinely."
'Idol' judge Randy Jackson agreed with his co-star. "Me and Ryan and Simon and her started this journey together, so I'm really shocked and really proud and really just couldn't believe she's not here," he told FOXNews. "We love her, I'm sure she's going to be great whatever she decides to do."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ariana Grande Talks Losing Touch With Her Father Edward Butera: I Still Love Him
- Andi Dorfman Won't Invite Juan Pablo Galavis to Wedding Unless He Proposes to Nikki Ferrell
- Orlando Bloom Confronts Justin Bieber, Bieber Baits Bloom About Miranda Kerr: Report
- Half-Sister Of Drew Barrymore, 47, Found Dead In Her Car Near San Diego
- Uncle Jacko & Auntie Dolly? Meet 16 Celebrity Godparents
- Sunny Hostin & Lauren Sanchez Are New Frontrunners For ?The View' Vacancies ? Who'll Get The Gig?
- Kerri Kasem backs new bill to help children visit ailing parents
- Kim Kardashian slams Rob's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon
- Orlando Bloom threw a punch at Justin Bieber at Spanish hotspot, report says
- Yes! Taylor Swift to Perform at the MTV Video Music Awards
- The Killing First Look: Will Holder and Linden "Fight to Keep Their Friendship" in the Final Season?
- Jessica Alba Sizzles in Sexy Bikini on Maxim Cover, Talks Overcoming Old Demons: "I'm Not Apologizing for Myself"