A Jonas Joins 'Idol' But Simon Still Mourns Paula
"I didn't want to get involved in what's going on because it wasn't really any of my business but I spoke to her a lot through the whole process," Cowell told FOXNews.com. "She was the heart, so you've taken that away so it's a different show. I'm sad, I am."
Though Cowell and the 'Straight Up' singer often played up a rivalry on the show, Cowell added, "I will support her in anything she wants to do next. I think she is TV gold, genuinely."
'Idol' judge Randy Jackson agreed with his co-star. "Me and Ryan and Simon and her started this journey together, so I'm really shocked and really proud and really just couldn't believe she's not here," he told FOXNews. "We love her, I'm sure she's going to be great whatever she decides to do."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Stewart Taking Time Out From Movies, Wants to Make Art in Downtown L.A.
- Melissa Rivers Inherits Over $100 Million of Joan Rivers' Estate; Matthew McConaughey Hits Red Carpet With Adorable Kids: Top 5 Stories
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $22 Million New York City Apartment Next Door to Chelsea Clinton: Details
- Hank Baskett Caught Wearing Wedding Band While Grocery Shopping ? After Kendra Kicked Him To The Curb
- Jodi Arias Seeking Help From Admirers To Help Raise $250,000 For Appeals ? Has Already Raised $30,000
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!