Knightley: Mysteriously Chesty for Chanel
Knightley, 24, was vocally displeased when her chest was digitally enhanced on the poster for 'King Arthur' in 2004. Chanel has increased the actress's bust size before, prompting Knightley to comment, "Those things certainly weren't mine," the Sun reported in 2007.
Knightley was snapped with just a pair of suspenders covering her modesty for the new Chanel ad, and it's obvious that the Photoshop elves have given her right breast a bit of a re-touch. Airbrushing expert Chris Bickmore agrees, telling the Daily Mail, "Her breast has had some shading added to it to give it the effect of being rounder and more pert and it has also been increased in size slightly."
PRNewsFoto / Chanel
Courtesy of Sevin Nyne
For the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movies Keira had dark make-up painted on her cleavage to make it appear bigger, and said she was delighted with the result.
She's stayed tight-lipped on the new controversy so far, perhaps due to the fact that she earns a fortune as the face of Coco Mademoiselle.
She wasn't as reticent about the 'Pirates' make-up sessions, saying: "They painted my [breasts] on me for the films, which is extraordinary because it's kind of a dying art form.
"In the past, they used to have whole sections of the studios devoted to bosom make-up. And I loved it, completely loved it. Because it was the first time in my life I had big [breasts] and I didn't even need surgery."
MORE ABOUT Keira Knightley
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Keira Knightley Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Top 10 Channing Tatum Dancing GIFs in Honor of 'Magic Mike XXL'
- Panama Drops Out of Donald Trump's Miss Universe Pageant
- Jane Fonda Blasts President Obama for Allowing Shell to Restart Arctic Drilling
- 9 Reasons Why 'Independence Day' Is Still Cool As Sh--
- 'Victor Frankenstein' First Photo Shows James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe in Peril
- Conan O'Brien Crashed a 'Magic Mike XXL' Girls Night - and It Was Glorious