Billy Ray Cyrus Unconcerned By Pole-Dancin' Daughter
Teen superstar Miley Cyrus sparked controversy with her fun-but-provocative performance at last week's Teen Choice Awards. The 'Party in the USA' singer, sporting tiny short shorts, danced and at one point, did a bit of a pole routine atop a push-cart. While the Los Angeles Times claimed that Miley went "too far (and too low)," Miley's daddy Billy Ray says his kid is just having some good, clean fun. "You know what? I just think that Miley loves entertaining people," he told Access Hollywood.
"I always tell her to love what you're doing and stay focused for the love of the art and not worry so much about opinion," Cyrus added.
For what it's worth, PopEater readers agreed - by a narrow margin. 54% of nearly 85,000 people voted that Miley's fiesty TCA dance was appropriate for the 16-year-old singer. That didn't stop 56% for claiming they would never let their own teen daughter do a similar dance.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Kim Kardashian Says Daughter North "Will Have to Work for What She Wants" -- Just Like She Did
- Starbucks to Unveil New Holiday Drink, the Chestnut Praline Latte: What It Tastes Like
- Katy Perry Touches Down in Morocco For 30th Birthday Bash After Canceling Egypt Plans -- Get All the Details