'True Blood' Co-Stars Not Expecting Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 22nd 2009 09:28AM
Anna Paquin is "not pregnant," her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com
The 'True Blood' star was seen wearing a baggy dress while out with her co-star and fiance Stephen Moyer, causing a lot of speculation that she was going to have her first child.
However, her rep says the rumors are false.
But the actress will get a taste of motherhood soon enough. Moyer has a 5-year-old daughter and and 8-year-old son from previous relationships.
Anna Paquin Photos
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Anna Paquin prepares to depart from LAX Airport with boyfriend and True Blood co-star Stephen Moyer. Stephen's daughter Lilac (b. 2002) helps with the luggage. EXCLUSIVE July 27, 2009 Job: 90727P3 Los Angeles, California www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Susan Sarandon Says She's "Very Excited" About Daughter Eva Amurri's Pregnancy, Reveals What Baby Gift She Already Bought Her
- Christian Bale, Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
- Shakira's Boyfriend Gerard Pique Doesn't Allow Her to Make Music Videos With Men, "He's Very Territorial"
- Modern Romance For ‘Modern Family’ Star: Eric Stonestreet In Long Distance Romance With Aussie TV Host
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson