'True Blood' Co-Stars Not Expecting Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 22nd 2009 09:28AM
Anna Paquin is "not pregnant," her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com
The 'True Blood' star was seen wearing a baggy dress while out with her co-star and fiance Stephen Moyer, causing a lot of speculation that she was going to have her first child.
However, her rep says the rumors are false.
But the actress will get a taste of motherhood soon enough. Moyer has a 5-year-old daughter and and 8-year-old son from previous relationships.
Anna Paquin Photos
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Anna Paquin prepares to depart from LAX Airport with boyfriend and True Blood co-star Stephen Moyer. Stephen's daughter Lilac (b. 2002) helps with the luggage. EXCLUSIVE July 27, 2009 Job: 90727P3 Los Angeles, California www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zelda Williams Returns to Twitter to Thank Fans for Letters, Retweets Awesome Robin Williams Photo
- The Blacklist Season 2 Premiere Recap: Red's Back, And So Is Is Wife
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19, Week 2 Recap: Alfonso Ribeiro "Gets Jiggy Wit It"
- Take That Kris! Bruce Files Response To Estranged Wife's Divorce Papers ? READ The Bombshell Documents
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- 'The Big Bang Theory' season premiere recap: Sheldon returns
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Unreleased Britney Spears Demos Leak on the Internet: Listen to the Songs That Didn't Make It to Britney Jean
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance at LA Trade Technical College to Inspire Students—Take a Look!
- Gotham Premiere: Meet the Future Villains from the New Fox Drama