'True Blood' Co-Stars Not Expecting Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 22nd 2009 09:28AM
Anna Paquin is "not pregnant," her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com
The 'True Blood' star was seen wearing a baggy dress while out with her co-star and fiance Stephen Moyer, causing a lot of speculation that she was going to have her first child.
However, her rep says the rumors are false.
But the actress will get a taste of motherhood soon enough. Moyer has a 5-year-old daughter and and 8-year-old son from previous relationships.
Anna Paquin Photos
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Anna Paquin prepares to depart from LAX Airport with boyfriend and True Blood co-star Stephen Moyer. Stephen's daughter Lilac (b. 2002) helps with the luggage. EXCLUSIVE July 27, 2009 Job: 90727P3 Los Angeles, California www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Perry: Scandal Actor Joins Us For Live Twitter Q&A! Read His Spoilers and Surprising Behind-the-Scenes Details!
- Emmy Rossum Spoofs Gisele Bundchen, Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Share Their Christmas Card: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jenelle Evans Is "Exhausted" From Second Pregnancy, Has Severe Morning Sickness
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- Megan Hilty Talks Getting Married to Brian Gallagher in Las Vegas and Possible Honeymoon Destinations—Watch!
- Woman Found Not Guilty of Assaulting Tara Reid at London Nightclub; Actress Was Hit in the Face With a Glass
- Love It? Buy It! See All the Gifts Featured On E! News Today