'True Blood' Co-Stars Not Expecting Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 22nd 2009 09:28AM
Anna Paquin is "not pregnant," her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com
The 'True Blood' star was seen wearing a baggy dress while out with her co-star and fiance Stephen Moyer, causing a lot of speculation that she was going to have her first child.
However, her rep says the rumors are false.
But the actress will get a taste of motherhood soon enough. Moyer has a 5-year-old daughter and and 8-year-old son from previous relationships.
Anna Paquin Photos
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Anna Paquin prepares to depart from LAX Airport with boyfriend and True Blood co-star Stephen Moyer. Stephen's daughter Lilac (b. 2002) helps with the luggage. EXCLUSIVE July 27, 2009 Job: 90727P3 Los Angeles, California www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gretchen Rossi Shakes Off Her Haters With Taylor Swift Lip Sync: See Real Housewives of Orange County Alum's Outrageous New Video
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Sandra Lee Leaves Hospital After Breast Cancer Surgery, Now at Home With Andrew Cuomo and Pet Birds
- Anne Meara's Son Ben Stiller Steps Out After Mom's Death, Thanks Friends and Fans—Read His Heartfelt Message
- This Is What the Cast of Jurassic Park Looks Like Now