'True Blood' Co-Stars Not Expecting Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 22nd 2009 09:28AM
Anna Paquin is "not pregnant," her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com
The 'True Blood' star was seen wearing a baggy dress while out with her co-star and fiance Stephen Moyer, causing a lot of speculation that she was going to have her first child.
However, her rep says the rumors are false.
But the actress will get a taste of motherhood soon enough. Moyer has a 5-year-old daughter and and 8-year-old son from previous relationships.
Anna Paquin Photos
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Anna Paquin prepares to depart from LAX Airport with boyfriend and True Blood co-star Stephen Moyer. Stephen's daughter Lilac (b. 2002) helps with the luggage. EXCLUSIVE July 27, 2009 Job: 90727P3 Los Angeles, California www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 45 Million Instagram Followers With, You Guessed It, a Cleavage Shot
- Bryan Cranston: Being Famous "Is Almost Like Being a Pregnant Woman"
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Is a "Free Spirit," "Amazing With Kids," Ex-Girlfriend's Mom Says
- Better blonde or brunette?
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!