Milla Jovovich, Director Tie The Knot
Among the 50 guests in attendance were actor Patrick Dempsey and his wife.
The couple exchanged matching 18k Neil Lane classic gold wedding bands. "They're a super duper couple. They clearly adore each other," Lane said.
The bride wore a '60's-style mini dress she designed herself as she walked down the aisle in the backyard of the couple's Spanish-style house, decorated with red and white floral arrangements.
Jovovich and Anderson first met in 2002 when he directed her in the box office hit 'Resident Evil'. They welcomed daughter Ever Gabo in November 2006.
Fun Fact: The couple kept their marriage a secret for over a month. Their rep said the Faris and Pratt "were married in a small ceremony in Bali on July 9."
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Bob Couey, Seaworld / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Mike Flokis, Getty Images
Jerritt Clark, WireImage
Francois G. Durand, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chris Pratt reveals he got in trouble with NBC for going naked on 'Parks and Rec' set
- David Cassidy DWI plea deal hearing derailed by tweet
- CBS TV Studios Adds Pair to Drama Development Team
- Watch the 'Into the Woods' Teaser Trailer (Video)
- James Wan's 'Demonic' Gets Release Date
- Watch the best of EW's GIF photo booth at Comic-Con
- Broadway ?Love Letters' casts Carol Burnett, Alan Alda, Anjelica Huston
- TV #TBT: Chris Pratt on 'The O.C.' and 'Everwood' (VIDEO)
- The First 'Into the Woods' Trailer Is Big, Bold, and Gorgeous (VIDEO)
- These Are the 30 Best Movies Set in New Jersey