Milla Jovovich, Director Tie The Knot
Among the 50 guests in attendance were actor Patrick Dempsey and his wife.
The couple exchanged matching 18k Neil Lane classic gold wedding bands. "They're a super duper couple. They clearly adore each other," Lane said.
The bride wore a '60's-style mini dress she designed herself as she walked down the aisle in the backyard of the couple's Spanish-style house, decorated with red and white floral arrangements.
Jovovich and Anderson first met in 2002 when he directed her in the box office hit 'Resident Evil'. They welcomed daughter Ever Gabo in November 2006.
Fun Fact: The couple kept their marriage a secret for over a month. Their rep said the Faris and Pratt "were married in a small ceremony in Bali on July 9."
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Bob Couey, Seaworld / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Mike Flokis, Getty Images
Jerritt Clark, WireImage
Francois G. Durand, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Longtime Hollywood producer Jerry Weintraub dies at 77
- Bill Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex
- Justin Bieber's buddy gets a shark bite during vacation
- Televisa Quarterly Profit Hurt by Weaker Peso
- Disney Buys Live-Action Prince Charming Project
- Style Notes: Beyonce's Bod Inspires Building; Topshop to Rerelease Best Hits for Archive Collection
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' Star Amanda Peterson Dies at 43
- U.S. Women's World Cup Final Win Scores Soccer Ratings Record
- Rumor Alert: Rachel McAdams May Play 'Doctor Strange' Female Lead