Milla Jovovich, Director Tie The Knot
Among the 50 guests in attendance were actor Patrick Dempsey and his wife.
The couple exchanged matching 18k Neil Lane classic gold wedding bands. "They're a super duper couple. They clearly adore each other," Lane said.
The bride wore a '60's-style mini dress she designed herself as she walked down the aisle in the backyard of the couple's Spanish-style house, decorated with red and white floral arrangements.
Jovovich and Anderson first met in 2002 when he directed her in the box office hit 'Resident Evil'. They welcomed daughter Ever Gabo in November 2006.
Fun Fact: The couple kept their marriage a secret for over a month. Their rep said the Faris and Pratt "were married in a small ceremony in Bali on July 9."
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Bob Couey, Seaworld / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Mike Flokis, Getty Images
Jerritt Clark, WireImage
Francois G. Durand, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch Give His Best Jar Jar Binks Impersonation
- 'Lego Movie' Directors Returning to Write Sequel
- Jim Carrey's Most Hilarious 'Saturday Night Live' Moments
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming