Brad Pitt Isn't a Cruise-Slamming 'Basterd'
Pitt's manager tells PEOPLE that the report is "inaccurate," and that the 'Inglorious Basterds' star "has never even seen 'Valkyrie.'"
Both 'Valkyrie' and 'Basterds' feature Nazis, but the similarities stop there. 'Valkyrie' featured Cruise in a serious tale about an internal Nazi plot to kill Adolf Hitler. Pitt's 'Basterds' is a fantasy film about a rogue troop of soldiers who brutally scalp Nazis.
This past weekend, 'Basterds' opened up by taking in $37.6 million, the most director Quentin Tarantino has ever pulled in for an opening weekend.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- South Korea Box Office: 'Mad Max' Stays on Top for Second Week
- China Box Office: 'Avengers' Passes $200M as Bollywood Hit 'PK' Opens Strongly
- 'Late Show' Writer Gives Inside Account of David Letterman's Goodbye
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: May 25 - 31
- 'A Beautiful Mind' Stars React to Taxi Crash Deaths of John and Alicia Nash
- What Happened to Disney's 'Tomorrowland' at the Box Office?