Brad Pitt Isn't a Cruise-Slamming 'Basterd'
Pitt's manager tells PEOPLE that the report is "inaccurate," and that the 'Inglorious Basterds' star "has never even seen 'Valkyrie.'"
Both 'Valkyrie' and 'Basterds' feature Nazis, but the similarities stop there. 'Valkyrie' featured Cruise in a serious tale about an internal Nazi plot to kill Adolf Hitler. Pitt's 'Basterds' is a fantasy film about a rogue troop of soldiers who brutally scalp Nazis.
This past weekend, 'Basterds' opened up by taking in $37.6 million, the most director Quentin Tarantino has ever pulled in for an opening weekend.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- 'Outlander' Producer on Brutal Death Scene, Claire and Dougal's "Conflicted" Rapport
- BBC Trust Poised to Get First Female Chair
- Telluride: Francis Ford Coppola Spills 'Apocalypse Now' Secrets on 35th Anniversary
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?
- Labor Day Binge Guide: Catch Up on These Returning Shows Right Now