Nick Carter Supports Little Brother Aaron on 'Dancing With the Stars'
By Steve Baltin Posted Aug 24th 2009 03:00PM
Backstreet Boys at a Hollywood studio where they were rehearsing for their upcoming tour. While there, we spoke with Nick Carter about the group's new album, 'This Is Us,' and his younger brother, Aaron, who will be a contestant on this season of 'Dancing With the Stars.' "I'm excited for him," Nick said. "I think he's going to really do well cause my brother's doing his thing and he's in a great place." Ever the helpful sibling, Nick plans on lending Aaron as much brotherly love as he can. "If my brother wants me there then I'll be there," he says. "At least I'll be in the audience supporting him."
Carter also said that if they were asked, the Backstreet Boys -- who worked with the likes of T-Pain and Ne-Yo on their album -- would certainly be willing to appear on the show. "If that's what they were up for, of course," he said. "Absolutely."
For Nick though, this is more about the Carter brothers getting a chance to clear up some long-standing negative perceptions. "With 'House of Carters,' the world saw the biggest lows in my family ever. It's unfortunate but that's just how it was. That's where we were in our lives," he said. "But now this gives a whole different look into who we are as people and artists, good people, not just the bad side of things. That's what's great about [Aaron] being able to be on this show and me being able to do what I'm doing at the same time. He's even said the same thing; we both want to mend what has been torn apart."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Extra Scoop: A Duggar Speaks Out: 'Pray for Your Enemies'
- ?KUWTK' Mid-Season Finale Sneak Peek: Dangerous Wipeout, Dreams Crushed and Saying Goodbye to ?Dad'
- Kelly Rutherford's Custody Battle Continues; Order to Return Children to US Halted
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner Bond on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Midseason Finale: Watch a Clip!
- Ethan Embry: Kissing Jennifer Love Hewitt in Can't Hardly Wait Was "Uncomfortable," She Gave Me a "Big Basket of Breath Mints!"