VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Carrie Underwood Says "Mean People Need Jesus," Selena Gomez Curses Onstage: Top 5 Weekend Stories
- Miley Cyrus Rocks a Blonde Bob at a Christmas Music Festival: Picture
- Prince Harry's South Pole Excursion Delayed Due to Inclement Weather
- The Catfight Factory! Mama Joyce Attacks Kandi Burruss’ Assistant Carmon As ‘RHOA’ Star Shops For Wedding Dress
- ‘I’m Putting My Life At Risk!’ Kanye West Says Of His ‘Yeezus’ Tour, Compares Himself To A Cop & Fighting In War
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- Justin Bieber's Mom Pattie Mallette: What She Thinks About Her Son's Tattoos, Becoming a Grandma
- WWE Diva Nattie Has to Euthanize Her Cat Because of Serious Health Issues—See the Full Total Divas Recap!
- A Fan Favorite Dies on Once Upon a Time, Brody Chooses a Side in Homeland and More OMG TV Moments