VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brian Williams Reports on Daughter Allison Williams' Casting as Peter Pan: Watch the Video
- Sharknado 2: Ian Ziering, Jason Priestley, Other Stars React With Hilarious Tweets
- Guardians of the Galaxy Review: Chris Pratt's Sci-Fi Is "Strictly B-List"
- ‘Child Of God’ premiere at Tribeca Grand Hotel
- Homeless Man Accused Of Stalking, Harassing GMA's Robin Roberts, Vowed He'd ‘Punch Her In The Face’
- Best Comic Con Style: Nina Dobrev and Emma Roberts
- What problem? Ariana Grande is new princess of pop with hit single, feverish fans, 2nd album
- Kelly Rowland talks pregnancy: ?It's a boy!'
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Already Has Her Emmy Dress Picked Out, Minnie Driver Reveals Her Own Hair Plans For the Big Night
- The Real Housewives of Melbourne Invade Bravo—Meet Your New Aussie Faves!
- Aw! Brian Williams Announces Daughter Allison Williams' Casting as Peter Pan in NBC's Live Musical—Watch Now!