VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie: Maddox and I Will Be "Side by Side Learning" About His Native Cambodia
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Releases $1,700 Hip-Hop-Inspired Clutches: All the Details on the Luxe Purses
- Caitlyn Jenner Mourns Murder of Two Transgender Women on Her Website
- Matt Lauer's neighbors angry over 'Today' host's construction plans
- Gisele hiding boob job under burqa?
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- The View Weighs in on Cara Delevingne's Cringe-Worthy Interview: ''Suck It Up!''—Watch Now
- Viola Davis Poses With Daughter Genesis Tennon for AARP the Magazine and Reflects on Her Life Before Turning 50
- Donald Trump Angrily Responds to Claim He Called a Breastfeeding Lawyer "Disgusting," Calls Her ''Terrible''