VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant Bachelorette Alum DeAnna Pappas Reveals Second Baby Gender: Watch the Video!
- Judge Joe Brown Begins Five-Day Jail Sentence: Details
- Drone Catches Monk Sunbathing on 240-Foot Rhode Island Wind Turbine: Crazy Video, Photos!
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Selena Gomez Skips Underwear? Singer Wears Sexy, Daring Dress 2 Days Before 2015 MTV VMAs—See Photos!
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Kylie Jenner and Tyga at West Hollywood Nightclub—See the Photo!
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Cute Photos With Baby Son Reign as Scott Disick Hangs Out With Kylie Jenner & Tyga