VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Apologizes After Visiting Controversial Japanese Yasukuni Shrine
- Melissa Gorga To Debut Jewelry Line on HSN: All the Details on Her New "Sexy and Sophisticated" Collection
- Robyn Lively Remembers 1989 Classic Teen Witch With 10 Amazing Facts
- Shia LaBeouf’s Money-Grubbing Uncle Owes Him Another $200K — I Want My Money!
- ?Flattered' Laura Prepon Denies ?Unbelievable' Rumors She's Dating Fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise
- Justin Bieber apologizes to China
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- 7 worst Nickelodeon scandals
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets Naked and Has Sex With a Clown in Hilarious GQ Photo Shoot—See the Pic!
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Orange Is the New Black, Sleepy Hollow and More
- Happy Administrative Professionals' Day! Celebrate With Your Favorite Movie and TV Assistants