VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt Does Hilarious Between Two Ferns Interview With Zach Galifianakis; Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Future In Jeopardy Amid Sex Offender Report: Top 5 Stories
- Taylor Swift Says She "Wouldn't Survive in Jail," Is Terrified of Sea Urchins -- Watch
- Ace of Cakes Star Duff Goldman: I Love Riding Motorcycles Even After Losing Toes in Crash
- Ebola In NYC! Doctor Tests Positive For Virus After Treating Patients In Guinea
- Lucky Break! Former ?RHONJ' Star Danielle Staub Gets $700K In Liens Cancelled In Bankruptcy Case
- Mean Girl! Kim Kardashian Snubs Chris Brown’s ‘Lowbrow’ Girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation