VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Disick, Kris Jenner Clash Over Vegas Club Appearance: Watch the KUWTK Clip!
- Britt McHenry's Parking Attendant Rant Video Was Edited: Details
- Scott Disick's Drinking Raises Eyebrows Before Kris Jenner's Birthday Party: Watch KUWTK Clip!
- 'Anne of Green Gables' actor Jonathan Crombie dies at 48
- Mark Hamill was 'suspicious' of 'Star Wars' director J.J. Abrams: 'He was a 'Star Trek' guy'
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett
- Reggie Bush and Lilit Avagyan Are Expecting a Baby Boy! Get the Latest on the "Overjoyed and Happy" Couple
- Who Does the Outlander Cast "Ship"? Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe and More Reveal the Couples They Love