VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Clinton Hints She's Open to Running for Political Office
- Jenny McCarthy Engaged; Tori Spelling Talks Dean McDermott Affair: Top Stories
- Andre Johnson, Rapper, Severs Penis, Jumps Off Building, Survives
- Honey Boo Boo's Anna ?Chickadee’ Shannon Moves Out Of Mama June's House, Wants More Kids With Fiance Michael Cardwell
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- Rapper cuts off penis in suicide attempt, reattach fails, report says
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999
- Kate Middleton Meets Little Princesses and Helps Plant a Tree With Prince William—See the Pics!
- Miley Cyrus Will "Remain Hospitalized" for Severe Allergic Reaction to Medication—Exclusive Update!
- Arrow Introduces a Classic DC Villain, American Idol's New Frontrunner Emerges and More OMG TV Moments