VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Timberlake Visits Pregnant Jessica Biel on Set of Her New Film The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea: Photos
- Kelly Osbourne Quits Fashion Police: Khloe Kardashian and NeNe Leakes Being Considered to Replace Her
- Sharon Osbourne, Melissa Rivers React to Kelly Osbourne Quitting Fashion Police
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!