VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Zolciak Flaunts Teeny Tiny Waist, Denies Using a Waist Trainer Like Kim Kardashian -- See Her Slim Bod!
- Jennifer Aniston Does Her Best Kim Kardashian In a Tight Red Top, Huge Inflatable Cleavage: See the Hilarious Outfit
- Chris Harrison Jokingly Slaps Chris Soules in New Bachelor Promo: Plus, a Pregnancy Test
- Separate Bedrooms, Separate Lives? Scott Disick Admits He & Kourtney Kardashian ?Haven't Slept Together In 5 Years'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Tori Spelling Doesn't Think She's Shared Too Much on TV: She Wanted Aftermath of Dean's Affair to Be "Out There"
- This Guardians of the Galaxy and Friends Mashup Could Be the Best Thing Ever—Watch!
- Wait, They're Friends?! Prince Harry and Tyrese Snap a Selfie While Partying Together in Abu Dhabi