VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Team America: World Police Showing in Place of The Interview at Texas Movie Theater: Details
- Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner Finalize Divorce Less Than Three Months After Filing: Report
- Sony Hack: Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, Obama, and More of the Biggest Leaks, Timeline of Events
- Congratulations Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, you are FOX411's Celebrity of the Year
- Emily Ratajkowski: It's fun to finally have male nudity in film
- Dan Abrams replaced by Byron Pitts as 'Nightline' anchor
- Before Stephen Colbert's Final Colbert Report, Check Out These 12 Fascinating Facts About Him!
- A Man Spent $150,000 on Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian (Seriously!): See the Pics
- Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell Scream at Each Other While Debating Racism on The View: Watch the Controversial Fight!