VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bindi Irwin Gushes About Her New Boyfriend Chandler Powell: "He Is Passionate About Wildlife"
- Bella Hadid Shares Goofy Pic of New Boyfriend The Weeknd, Sis Gigi Hadid: "My Hearts"
- Giuliana Rancic Hits the Gym, Bonds With Hubby Bill and Son Duke Amid Replacement News: Pics
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Ashley Hamilton's BBQ Goes Up in Flames (Literally!): Watch the Fiery Stewarts & Hamiltons Clip Now!
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum Ready for Baby No. 2? Actress Discusses Family Plans and Daughter
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!