VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heaven King Slays the Viral Game With New "Hit the Quan" Music Video
- Scott Disick Jammed Out to Kanye West Club Music With Rod and Kimberly Stewart: Details
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dead: Les Miserables Broadway Actor Dies at 21
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- The Bachelorette Star DeAnna Pappas Reveals She's Pregnant With Baby No. 2!
- Nick Jonas Can't Stop Singing Frozen's "Let It Go" During Demi Lovato Concert—Watch Now!
- Giuliana Rancic Celebrates Duke's Third Birthday With Bill Rancic: "You Will Always Be My Baby"