VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson Dressed Her Adorable Daughter River as a Turkey -- See the Pic!
- Eva Mendes Makes Her Own Skincare Products a la Shailene Woodley, Talks Beauty Secrets as a New Mom
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer Released -- See the First Glimpse of Episode VII
- Gym Before Turkey! Khloe Kardashian’s Pre-Thanksgiving Workout
- Kylie Jenner Spends Thanksgiving With Tyga!
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian Have Heart-to-Heart: "We Haven't Slept Together in 5 Years!"—See the Clip!
- 7 Reasons Why Being the DVF Brand Ambassador Would Be the Best Job Ever
- DVF Candidates Argue in Front of Customers: "I'm Not Going to Apologize"—See the Tense House of DVF Clip!