VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Send Us Your Best Celebrity Halloween Costume -- Here's How to Submit
- Bryan Singer Expecting First Child With Best Friend Michelle Clunie
- Teresa, Joe Giudice Post-Jail Sentencing: "There's an Icy Distance"
- ?Judges Have No Jurisdiction In Where Someone Is Assigned': Prison Official Slams False Reports That Judge Sent Teresa Giudice To ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Prison
- Headed For A Mistrial? Another Jodi Arias Juror Dismissed ? Over Nancy Grace!
- What Renee Zellweger said about plastic surgery ... in 2002
- ?Honey Boo Boo' in limbo after sex offender report
- 2014 'watershed year' for treatment of clergy in film?
- Kyle Chandler's Back! Bloodline Stars All Your Favorites—See the Netflix Teaser!
- Brad Pitt Gets Awkward When Zach Galifianakis Asks Him About Famous Jennifer Aniston Friends Scene
- Batgirl, Mr. Incredible Fight on Hollywood Boulevard; Waldo, Chewbacca Try to Save the Day—Watch Now!