VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Law and Order Director Jason Alexander Charged With Possessing Child Pornography
- Julianne Hough Gears Up for Grease: Live Sandy Role: It's "Nerve-Racking!"
- Zayn Malik Signs to RCA Records to Make "Real Music" After Leaving One Direction
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Mia Farrow shares address of man who shot Cecil the lion on Twitter
- 'Queen of Versailles' star's daughter died of accidental drug overdose
- Here's Why Orange Is the New Black's Danielle Brooks Is Officially Our New Girl Crush
- This 17-Year-Old Died After 911 Dispatcher Told Panicked Caller to ''Deal With It'' and Hung Up—Listen!
- Jon Snow Totally Isn't Dead on Game of Thrones—Here's Every Clue That Proves It