VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Gets Super Steamy With Model Xenia Deli in "What Do You Mean" Video: Watch!
- Kanye West Pretends to Nap, Keeps Out of Trouble During Taylor Swift's 2015 MTV VMAs Acceptance Speech
- Kylie Jenner, Tyga Attend 2015 VMAs — See Their Red Carpet Style
- 'Straight Outta Compton' tops box office for third straight week; 'War Room' surprise second
- Horror master Wes Craven dead at 76
- Kanye West rants at VMAs: I have decided to 'run for president'
- All of Miley Cyrus' Wildest, Most Outrageous (or Otherwise Naked) Outfits From the 2015 MTV VMAs—Take a Look!
- Miley Cyrus' Craziest Moments at the 2015 MTV VMAs (Including That Awkward Onstage Spat With You-Know-Who)
- 2015 MTV Video Music Awards Winners: See the Complete List!