VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael B. Jordan Talks Fantastic Four Reboot, Says He Wants to Direct
- CeeLo Green's TBS Show The Good Life Canceled After Controversial Rape Tweets
- Real Housewives of Atlanta New Cast: See All of the Women of Season 7 in First Photos
- Missing Mom: Amber Portwood Says She ‘Missed Out On So Much' Of Daughter Leah's Life In Prison ? Making Up For Lost Time
- Kim Kardashian Wears Chainmail While Kanye West Smiles At GQ Men Of The Year Awards
- Angelina Jolie Honors Late Mother At Her Nuptials To Brad Pitt
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says "I Want Girls to Love Themselves"
- Roxy Sowlaty Attempts to Burn Shoes From Her Ex-Boyfriend—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Deleted Scene!
- Jill Duggar Reveals Her Pregnancy Cravings, Says "All Day" Morning Sickness Is ''Well Worth It''