VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mindy Kaling Talks Vince Vaughn, Rihanna, Being Mistaken for Malala
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday Beauty Shopping Deals: Save Money With These Coupon Codes, Sales
- Celebrities' Thanksgiving Messages: See Photos From Taylor Swift, Beyonce
- Alma mater cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview