VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amal Alamuddin Schools a Reporter Who Asked Her a Fashion Question in the Courtroom: See Her Hilarious Response
- Naomi Campbell, 44, Works Her Slim Body, Flawless Stems in Lingerie on the Runway: See the Photos!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Vagina Steam at Spa, Preaches Its Virtues on Goop
- Stevie Wonder's euology at Andrae Crouch's funeral upsets some
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Jesse Ventura refuses to see 'American Sniper,' says Chris Kyle is no hero
- Kanye West and North Make Our Hearts Melt in ''Only One'' Music Video: Watch the Doting Dad Serenade His Daughter!
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Get Away With Murder's Return Tonight in Three Words
- Seahawks vs. Patriots: Find Out Which Super Bowl Teams the Stars Are Supporting