VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Big Sean Tweets About Nicki Minaj's Butt, Ignores Ex Naya Rivera's Secret Wedding News
- Roland Mouret Collaborates with Banana Republic: Sneak Peek of the Designer's Capsule Collection
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down to Cleavage-Baring Bikini on "Last Day" to Get Tan: Picture
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum At The Nintendo Lounge On The ‘TV Guide Magazine’ Yacht during Comic-Con International
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Dee Snider using puppets to put his spin on Shakespeare in Broadway show
- Megan Fox Reveals Which Food She Gave Up to Get Her Post-Baby Body Back in Shape—Watch Now!
- Kris Jenner Breaks Down to Kim Kardashian, Admits She Cries Herself to Sleep Over Rob Kardashian in Heartbreaking KUWTK Clip
- The NSFW Reason You Need to Stay Until the Very End of Anna Kendrick and Lena Dunham's New Movie