VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince George, Prince William, Kate Middleton Color-Coordinate Outfits En Route to Sydney: Picture
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Pose With Adorable Police Puppies in New Zealand: Pictures
- Pharrell Cries "Happy" Tears; Tony Dovolani Talks DWTS Tiff With NeNe: Top Stories
- Dean McDermott Visits 12 Step Recovery Merchandise Store, Says He’s ‘Trying To Get Sober’ To Save Marriage With Wife Tori Spelling
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- Kate Middleton Looks Perfect While Trying to Stay Dry, Prince George Continues to Be Royally Adorable
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Wedding Not Happening: "They're Very Happy As Is," Source Says
- FX's Fargo: What Did You Think of Billy Bob Thornton's Dark New Drama? Plus, Behind-the-Scenes Scoop!