VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift To Be Godmother to Jaime King's Unborn Baby: See the Adorable Snap!
- Charmayne Maxwell Dead: Grammy-Nominated Brownstone Singer Dies at 46
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Phaedra Parks Takes a Swing at Kenya Moore During Fight Over Apollo
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!