VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Jonas Talks Post-Jonas Brothers Career: "I Almost Get to Start Over"
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Her Cleavage-Baring Tuxedo Look a Lot Like Jennifer Lawrence's Plunging Dress
- Nicole Kidman: Keith Urban and I Write Love Letters, He Should Be Adored
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Comes Out In Essay, Says Being Gay Is ?Among The Greatest Gifts God Has Given Me'
- A New Bruce! Kris Jenner ?Upset' Over Ex-Husband's TRANSformation ? ?It's Embarrassing For Her’
- Teen Angst? Kylie Jenner Emerges For Dad's Birthday Amid Lip Scandal
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case