VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Gets Sexy Short Haircut, Shows Off Lighter Locks: Instagram Picture
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!