VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Steps Out in Eye-Catching Ensemble, Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher: Top Weekend Stories
- Jared Leto, Brother Shannon Leto Give Smoldering Stares in Bold, Printed Shirts: See the Sexy Picture
- Taylor Swift, Lorde Pal Around New York City: See the Goofy Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Seth Meyers Reveals How Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and More Helped Him Prepare for His Late Night Show
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Cheer on Daughter at Cheerleading Competition After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges