VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Uma Thurman Goes Without Makeup, Rocks the Cape Trend in NYC: See the Photos!
- 5 Last-Minute Hostess Gifts for the Holidays
- Kristen Bell Gives Birth, Welcomes Second Baby Girl With Dax Shepard: See Her Name!
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Idris Elba could be next James Bond according to leaked e-mails
- Stephen Collins says older woman exposed herself to him when he was young
- This Guy Is Casually Hanging Out With Nicki Minaj's Naked Booty (Sorta)—See the Funny Pic!
- Kris Jenner Talks Finalizing Bruce Jenner Divorce—Plus, Will They Still Celebrate Christmas Together? Watch Now!
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Another Baby Girl, Their Second Child Together—Check Out Her Name!