VH1 Cancels 2 Shows Over Ryan Jenkins' Participation
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 25th 2009 06:50AM
Viewers will never find out what happens on 'Megan Wants a Millionaire' or even get to see 'I Love Money 3' after VH1 canceled both shows, PEOPLE reports.
The network's decision comes after one of the contestants on 'Millionaire,' Ryan Jenkins was charged with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, and later found dead in a hotel room in Canada of an apparent suicide. Jenkins also filmed episodes for 'Money.'
Jenkins fled the U.S. after the body of Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase and later allegedly hanged himself in a Canadian hotel room.
Producers of the shows admit that if they had been aware of his prior criminal record, Jenkins would not have been able to participate in either series.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Cruise Does Totally Awesome Lip Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon: Watch the Must-See Video
- Kaitlyn Bristowe Tries on Wedding Dresses, Promises Not to Split From Shawn Booth on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Kevin Zegers, Wife Jaime Feld Still Awaiting Birth of Their Twin Daughters
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders