Brown Giveth, Then Taketh Away Graffiti
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 26th 2009 01:48PM
by RadarOnline show. The real juicy piece of irony is Brown will now have to remove graffiti as part of his community service he was given as part of his sentencing for his felony assault on on Rihanna. See the pics (graffiti is a misdemeanor crime in L.A., by the way) in the gallery below!
Brown Tagging It Up
Musician Chris Brown is seen here drawing graffiti -- "tagging" as the kids call it -- on a wall in this photo provided to PopEater by RadarOnline. Click for More Brown-Spraypaint Pics >>>
See More Brown Painting Pics @ Radar
In the RadarOnline photos reportedly taken in February -- the same month Brown assaulted Rihanna during Grammy weekend -- Brown is seen spraypainting a piece of art onto a wall. The graffiti was painted onto a wall in downtown Los Angeles during a publicity photo shoot.
In the city of Los Angeles, painting graffiti is a misdemeanor crime, though there's no word as to whether police have looked at or investigated the photos.
On Tuesday, Brown was sentenced after pleading guilty to felony assault on Rihanna, and was sentenced to five years of probation and six months of community labor, which includes graffiti removal.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Garth Brooks may surpass Elvis Presley by releasing digital music
- Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose after relapse, coroner says
- Snoop Dogg: I smoked weed 'in the bathroom' at the White House
- Batman at 75: DC Comics co-publisher discusses the Dark Knight's future
- You can't donate to Jon Stewart's CNN Kickstarter, but you can laugh at it
- Is It Really Over? Robin Thicke & Paula Patton Selling Hollywood Hills Home
- ?Glee' Star Naya Rivera Secretly Marries Ryan Dorsey? Who Is He?
- See Bindi Irwin at 16! Her New Heartfelt Interview About Losing Her Dad
- Taylor Swift Recalls Embarrassing School Pictures: "My Style Forever Was Going to Be Cornrows"
- Weird Al Claims First Number One Album of Career With Mandatory Fun Topping Billboard 200
- Mark Ruffalo Loses Wallet, Stranger Retrieves It: See the Sweet Twitter Exchange