Brown Giveth, Then Taketh Away Graffiti
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 26th 2009 01:48PM
by RadarOnline show. The real juicy piece of irony is Brown will now have to remove graffiti as part of his community service he was given as part of his sentencing for his felony assault on on Rihanna. See the pics (graffiti is a misdemeanor crime in L.A., by the way) in the gallery below!
Brown Tagging It Up
Musician Chris Brown is seen here drawing graffiti -- "tagging" as the kids call it -- on a wall in this photo provided to PopEater by RadarOnline. Click for More Brown-Spraypaint Pics >>>
See More Brown Painting Pics @ Radar
In the RadarOnline photos reportedly taken in February -- the same month Brown assaulted Rihanna during Grammy weekend -- Brown is seen spraypainting a piece of art onto a wall. The graffiti was painted onto a wall in downtown Los Angeles during a publicity photo shoot.
In the city of Los Angeles, painting graffiti is a misdemeanor crime, though there's no word as to whether police have looked at or investigated the photos.
On Tuesday, Brown was sentenced after pleading guilty to felony assault on Rihanna, and was sentenced to five years of probation and six months of community labor, which includes graffiti removal.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
ExtraFEEDMore From Extra Li