Brown Giveth, Then Taketh Away Graffiti
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 26th 2009 01:48PM
by RadarOnline show. The real juicy piece of irony is Brown will now have to remove graffiti as part of his community service he was given as part of his sentencing for his felony assault on on Rihanna. See the pics (graffiti is a misdemeanor crime in L.A., by the way) in the gallery below!
Brown Tagging It Up
Musician Chris Brown is seen here drawing graffiti -- "tagging" as the kids call it -- on a wall in this photo provided to PopEater by RadarOnline. Click for More Brown-Spraypaint Pics >>>
See More Brown Painting Pics @ Radar
In the RadarOnline photos reportedly taken in February -- the same month Brown assaulted Rihanna during Grammy weekend -- Brown is seen spraypainting a piece of art onto a wall. The graffiti was painted onto a wall in downtown Los Angeles during a publicity photo shoot.
In the city of Los Angeles, painting graffiti is a misdemeanor crime, though there's no word as to whether police have looked at or investigated the photos.
On Tuesday, Brown was sentenced after pleading guilty to felony assault on Rihanna, and was sentenced to five years of probation and six months of community labor, which includes graffiti removal.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- ?Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead sparks outrage with Oklahoma tornado joke about conservatives
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- This Is Going To Be AMAZING
- 'Dexter' Behind The Scenes: 'Anyone Can Die'
- WATCH: 'The East' Star Dishes On Same-Sex Smooch
- Watch a full musical number from ?Big Fish,' starring Norbert Leo Butz ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?Hangman with prizes': On the scene at the 30th anniversary of ?Wheel of Fortune'
- New ?Wolverine' trailer: Another deep dive
- Extra Scoop: Brad Pitt's Esquire Confession: ?I Have Very Few Friends'
- How You Can Help Victims of the Oklahoma City Twister
- Robert and Leslie Zemeckis Talk Burlesque at The Grove