Eddie Cibrian Files For Divorce, Heads to Mexico With LeAnn Rimes
The papers were filed four months after rumors first surfaced that Cibrian, 36, was having an affair with his 'Northern Lights' co-star LeAnn Rimes. Since separating from their respective spouses, Cibrian and Rimes have taken their relationship public. Glanville claims, "They're going on vacation this weekend to Mexico ... I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures."
Cibrian has filed for divorce from his wife of eight years. The 'CSI: Miami' star is now involved with country singer LeAnn Rimes, who recently separated from her husband Dean Sheremet.
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jason Merritt, Getty Images
Mirek Towski, FilmMagic
Barry King, WireImage
Getty Images / FilmMagic
FilmMagic / WireImage
Joe Corrigan, Getty Images
Glanville and Cibrian, 36, have two children together, sons Mason, 6, and Jake, 2. Earlier this week, Glanville told Us Weekly, "He has been an absentee father... Eddie's displays of poor taste have hurt our two children."
The divorce, she says, will be a positive step for the whole family. Glanville told E!, "It's just over for me. We're both happy. This is going to be good."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Now Cecil the Lion's Brother, Jericho, Has Been Shot Dead
- Bobbi Kristina's Funeral Ends with a Whitney Houston Song
- Melt-Down: Bobbi Kristina's Aunt Leolah Booted from Funeral, Spews Accusations
- Leolah Brown Interrupts Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral, Calls Out Pat Houston: "Whitney Is Rolling Over in Her Grave!"
- Valerie Harper Is Not in a Coma, Gives Update on Health After Hospitalization
- Bobby Brown, Houston Family Mourn the Late Bobbi Kristina Brown at Funeral