Anderson Cooper Rips Into Speidi
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 27th 2009 09:36AM
We always knew that Anderson Cooper was the silver fox, but we never knew just how sharp his claws were! Thanks to Heidi Montag and her Miss Universe performance, Anderson was ready to pounce and did just that, tearing Heidi (wife of our pal Spencer Pratt) to shreds, saying she has found a "fresh new way to embarrass herself." Watch the Video After the Jump!
Cooper put the hard news on hold this week to dedicate two minutes to eviscerating Montag and her performance, starting off his rant with the following: "I don't really know who this person is, nor why she is pretending to be a singer nor why anyone should listen to her, but apparently she's famous."
He continued, saying that Montag is "so famous she actually Twitters.... And she Twittered to congratulate herself. She tweeted she had so much fun, and she also thanked God. I don't think God had anything to do with this production."
After a quick back-and-forth with a CNN contributor, Cooper hypothesized that "If God has the time to work on this production and that's the best God can do, we're all in trouble." When Cooper continued, saying he wasn't sure who Heidi even was, his counterpart informed him that "she's married that annoying Spencer Pratt." Ouch.
Spencer and Heidi Pics
Reality Tv star Heidi Montag performs during the Miss Universe beauty pageant in Nassau, Bahamas, Sunday, Aug. 23, 2009. (AP Photo/Andres Leighton)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Belichick caught ogling Chrissy Teigen
- Billy Corgan trades Pumpkins for pro wrestling
- George Jones' wife: God sent me to save him
- TV Ratings: 'Secrets & Lies' Rises to New High on Sunday
- 'Chicago Fire' Adds 'Friday Night Lights' Alum as New Paramedic
- 'Royal Pains' Admits 'Jane the Virgin, Blacklist' Actresses (Exclusive)
- Watch Sesame Street's Delicious 'Avengers' Parody: 'Age of Bon Bon'
- The Cast of 'Full House': Then and Now
- U.S. Box Office Twiddles Its Thumbs, Waits for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'