Evan Rachel Wood - A Lesbian Vampire?
"She's not necessarily a lesbian. Her human partner is a girl, but I'm pretty sure she goes both ways [laughs]. I think vampires are like that in general," Wood told E! News.
Will there be any love making or sex scenes? "I can't say just yet. But they are bringing me back next season, so it's always a possibility. It's kind of inevitable."
How did you end up on the show? "I watched the first season and loved the show, so I got in touch with [series creator] Alan Ball and said, 'Keep an eye out for anything that might pop up.' I thought it was a long shot, but later on I got a call saying they needed a queen."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Brought a Shirtless Man on a Leash to Her Gotham Audition
- Kim Kardashian Leaves Little to the Imagination in Skintight Red Skirt, Grey Bodysuit for a Trip to the Office, Because Why Not?
- Tori Spelling Hospitalized For Possible Pneumonia, Reportedly Undergoes Ebola-Like Quarantine
- Topless Pics Of Brooke Burke Hit New York City Gallery
- Tori Spelling Hospitalized Again After Severe Coughing Fit, Fever Cause Her To Nearly Pass Out
- Kris Jenner's Hollywood Domination Plans Unveiled ? She Wants To Create A ?Talent Management Empire'!
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album