Evan Rachel Wood - A Lesbian Vampire?
"She's not necessarily a lesbian. Her human partner is a girl, but I'm pretty sure she goes both ways [laughs]. I think vampires are like that in general," Wood told E! News.
Will there be any love making or sex scenes? "I can't say just yet. But they are bringing me back next season, so it's always a possibility. It's kind of inevitable."
How did you end up on the show? "I watched the first season and loved the show, so I got in touch with [series creator] Alan Ball and said, 'Keep an eye out for anything that might pop up.' I thought it was a long shot, but later on I got a call saying they needed a queen."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lisa Rinna: I Get Along With The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Cast
- Bachelorette Season 10 Finale Recap: Did Andi Dorfman Get Engaged to Josh Murray or Nick Viall?
- Evanescence Singer Amy Lee Welcomes Baby Boy Named Jack Lion With Husband Josh Hartzler
- Out Of Kontrol! Teenagers Kendall & Kylie Jenner Cozy Up To Controversial Chris Brown ? Have They Gone Too Far?
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Phaedra Parks Taking Time Off From Filming New Season—Find Out Why!
- Audrina Patridge and Longtime Boyfriend Corey Bohan Break Up
- James Shigeta Dead at 81: Character Actor and Singer Had Memorable Roles in Die Hard and Flower Drum Song