Kelly Osbourne's Addiction to Vicodin
"By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50 pills a day. Most people would overdose on 10. My friends called me 'Noddy' because I fell asleep all the time," she said.
The reality TV star, who has been in rehab four times, admits she first experienced the effects of the strong opiate when she had her tonsils taken out at 13 and admits she enjoyed the feeling it gave her.
However, Kelly's parents, Sharon and legendary heavy metal hellraiser Ozzy Osbourne, soon discovered their daughter was lying and sent her to Malibu's Promises clinic to get help.
Although she spent 30 days there receiving treatment, Osbourne admits she wasn't ready to beat her addiction and did a further three stints in different rehab centers with the last one finally making her realize she had a serious problem. "After 30 days, I left rehab. For the first time, I felt hopeful. I knew I'd been given another chance at my life, at my career, at happiness. I wanted to grab it," she said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Steps Out in Eye-Catching Ensemble, Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher: Top Weekend Stories
- Jared Leto, Brother Shannon Leto Give Smoldering Stares in Bold, Printed Shirts: See the Sexy Picture
- Taylor Swift, Lorde Pal Around New York City: See the Goofy Picture
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Once Upon a Time's Wicked-Awesome Debut, The Good Wife's Hot Hookup and More OMG TV Moments!
- Resurrection Debuts on ABC: Weigh in on the Series Premiere Now
- Dorothy Wang, Morgan Stewart and the Other #RichKids of Beverly Hills Get a Rude Awakening in NYC—See the Full Recap!