Kelly Osbourne's Addiction to Vicodin
"By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50 pills a day. Most people would overdose on 10. My friends called me 'Noddy' because I fell asleep all the time," she said.
The reality TV star, who has been in rehab four times, admits she first experienced the effects of the strong opiate when she had her tonsils taken out at 13 and admits she enjoyed the feeling it gave her.
However, Kelly's parents, Sharon and legendary heavy metal hellraiser Ozzy Osbourne, soon discovered their daughter was lying and sent her to Malibu's Promises clinic to get help.
Although she spent 30 days there receiving treatment, Osbourne admits she wasn't ready to beat her addiction and did a further three stints in different rehab centers with the last one finally making her realize she had a serious problem. "After 30 days, I left rehab. For the first time, I felt hopeful. I knew I'd been given another chance at my life, at my career, at happiness. I wanted to grab it," she said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Handler Touts Middle East Peace, Goes Topless and Wears Only Star of David Pasties in Israel While Riding a Camel
- Minions Get Naked, Go Streaking in Super Bowl XLIX Ad -- Watch the Craziness Here!
- Kim Kardashian: Jennifer Lawrence "Screamed" When She Saw Me, Loves My Family's Show
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- President Barack Obama Proves He Has Plenty of "Uptown Funk" While Singing Bruno Mars' Hit Single
- Lara Bingle's Baby Bump Makes Its Debut—See the Pic!
- Rest Easy, Jeff Bridges' Sleeping Tapes Album Is Here and There's a Super Bowl Commercial to Go With It: Watch the Teaser!