Kelly Osbourne's Addiction to Vicodin
"By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50 pills a day. Most people would overdose on 10. My friends called me 'Noddy' because I fell asleep all the time," she said.
The reality TV star, who has been in rehab four times, admits she first experienced the effects of the strong opiate when she had her tonsils taken out at 13 and admits she enjoyed the feeling it gave her.
However, Kelly's parents, Sharon and legendary heavy metal hellraiser Ozzy Osbourne, soon discovered their daughter was lying and sent her to Malibu's Promises clinic to get help.
Although she spent 30 days there receiving treatment, Osbourne admits she wasn't ready to beat her addiction and did a further three stints in different rehab centers with the last one finally making her realize she had a serious problem. "After 30 days, I left rehab. For the first time, I felt hopeful. I knew I'd been given another chance at my life, at my career, at happiness. I wanted to grab it," she said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Daley Initiated Romance With Boyfriend Dustin Lance Black: Love at First Sight!
- Jay Z, Beyonce Have Vegan Lunch on His Birthday, Run Into Ariana Grande, Anne Hathaway
- Kim Kardashian Wears Sexy White Dress at Miami Party With Kanye West
- Oh My! Lady Gaga Goes Full Frontal, Shows Off Private Parts On Magazine Cover
- Biggie Blunt! Wendy’s Worker Canned, Arrested After Ashy Joint Winds Up In Someone’s Lunch
- Billy Joel announces Madison Square Garden residency; to perform once a month as fans demand
- Attention fashionistas! Orchid is the color of the year for 2014
- Lady Gaga bares all for new magazine cover shoot
- Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer Released—Watch Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone in Action!
- Intelligence First Look: Josh Holloway's Back on TV! And Apparently, Still Hot as Fire
- Prince Harry's Girlfriend Cressida Bonas Attends Same Carol Service as Ex Chelsy Davy, Brings Baby Book