Kelly Osbourne's Addiction to Vicodin
"By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50 pills a day. Most people would overdose on 10. My friends called me 'Noddy' because I fell asleep all the time," she said.
The reality TV star, who has been in rehab four times, admits she first experienced the effects of the strong opiate when she had her tonsils taken out at 13 and admits she enjoyed the feeling it gave her.
However, Kelly's parents, Sharon and legendary heavy metal hellraiser Ozzy Osbourne, soon discovered their daughter was lying and sent her to Malibu's Promises clinic to get help.
Although she spent 30 days there receiving treatment, Osbourne admits she wasn't ready to beat her addiction and did a further three stints in different rehab centers with the last one finally making her realize she had a serious problem. "After 30 days, I left rehab. For the first time, I felt hopeful. I knew I'd been given another chance at my life, at my career, at happiness. I wanted to grab it," she said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince George, Prince William, Kate Middleton Color-Coordinate Outfits En Route to Sydney: Picture
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Pose With Adorable Police Puppies in New Zealand: Pictures
- Pharrell Cries "Happy" Tears; Tony Dovolani Talks DWTS Tiff With NeNe: Top Stories
- Fly The Friendly ? And Funny ? Skies! Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Injects Fun & Laughter Into Mundane Airline Spiels
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- The Voice Unveils Their Top 12, Glee's Not-So Sexy Shenanigans and More OMG TV Moments!
- Kate Middleton Looks Perfect While Trying to Stay Dry, Prince George Continues to Be Royally Adorable
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Wedding Not Happening: "They're Very Happy As Is," Source Says