Kelly Osbourne's Addiction to Vicodin
"By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50 pills a day. Most people would overdose on 10. My friends called me 'Noddy' because I fell asleep all the time," she said.
The reality TV star, who has been in rehab four times, admits she first experienced the effects of the strong opiate when she had her tonsils taken out at 13 and admits she enjoyed the feeling it gave her.
However, Kelly's parents, Sharon and legendary heavy metal hellraiser Ozzy Osbourne, soon discovered their daughter was lying and sent her to Malibu's Promises clinic to get help.
Although she spent 30 days there receiving treatment, Osbourne admits she wasn't ready to beat her addiction and did a further three stints in different rehab centers with the last one finally making her realize she had a serious problem. "After 30 days, I left rehab. For the first time, I felt hopeful. I knew I'd been given another chance at my life, at my career, at happiness. I wanted to grab it," she said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Caitlyn Jenner Wants to Be Treated Like a "Normal Woman" By a Man: Watch the I Am Cait Clip
- Darryl Dawkins Dead: NBA Legend Reportedly Dies at 58
- Kanye West's Lookalike Daughter North West Enjoys Sun-Filled Vacation With Cousins Penelope and Mason Disick: See the Adorable Photos
- Lady Antebellum taking a break after current tour
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies
- Joe Brown reportedly begins 5-day jail term for contempt of court
- Throwback! Young Owen Wilson Talks About His First Big Movie Role in Bottle Rocket in 1996—Watch Now!
- What Are Keloids? Everything You Need to Know About These Overgrown Skin Scars
- Mariah Carey and James Packer Look So in Love on Their Round the World Vacation—See the Pics!