Kelly Osbourne's Addiction to Vicodin
"By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50 pills a day. Most people would overdose on 10. My friends called me 'Noddy' because I fell asleep all the time," she said.
The reality TV star, who has been in rehab four times, admits she first experienced the effects of the strong opiate when she had her tonsils taken out at 13 and admits she enjoyed the feeling it gave her.
However, Kelly's parents, Sharon and legendary heavy metal hellraiser Ozzy Osbourne, soon discovered their daughter was lying and sent her to Malibu's Promises clinic to get help.
Although she spent 30 days there receiving treatment, Osbourne admits she wasn't ready to beat her addiction and did a further three stints in different rehab centers with the last one finally making her realize she had a serious problem. "After 30 days, I left rehab. For the first time, I felt hopeful. I knew I'd been given another chance at my life, at my career, at happiness. I wanted to grab it," she said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Rutherford Shares Sweet Photo With Kids Ahead of Monaco Custody Hearing
- Kris Jenner Meets Caitlyn Jenner for the First Time Ever in I Am Cait Clip: Watch Their Tense Encounter
- Idris Elba Responds to "Too Street for Bond" Comment in an Awesome Way
- NYU removes Bill Cosby's name from popular film workshop for high school students
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson died from accidental overdose
- Filmmaker admits scene was cut from 'Concussion' but NFL's influence unclear
- Paige Disses a Big WWE Star and Makes a Major Enemy—Watch the Dramatic Total Divas Deleted Scene!
- Kristen Taekman Tries on Her Old Dress to Prepare for Her Wedding Anniversary in New RHONY Clip
- Rob Kardashian ''Doing Very Well'' With New Healthy Fitness and Diet Routine: ''He Has Been Working Out and Taking Care of Himself''