Kelly Osbourne's Addiction to Vicodin
"By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50 pills a day. Most people would overdose on 10. My friends called me 'Noddy' because I fell asleep all the time," she said.
The reality TV star, who has been in rehab four times, admits she first experienced the effects of the strong opiate when she had her tonsils taken out at 13 and admits she enjoyed the feeling it gave her.
However, Kelly's parents, Sharon and legendary heavy metal hellraiser Ozzy Osbourne, soon discovered their daughter was lying and sent her to Malibu's Promises clinic to get help.
Although she spent 30 days there receiving treatment, Osbourne admits she wasn't ready to beat her addiction and did a further three stints in different rehab centers with the last one finally making her realize she had a serious problem. "After 30 days, I left rehab. For the first time, I felt hopeful. I knew I'd been given another chance at my life, at my career, at happiness. I wanted to grab it," she said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby Girl With Ryan Gosling
- Pete Davidson, 20, Joins Saturday Night Live as Featured Player
- I Know What You Did Last Summer Reboot in the Works From Sony
- Rosie O'Donnell: Adjusting To 50-Pound Weight Loss Has Been More ?Difficult' Than Expected
- She BOUGHT Buns, Hun! ?Anaconda' Rapper Nicki Minaj Appears To Have Had Butt Augmentation, Says Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
- Kanye West's Insistence For Disabled Fans To Rise During Sydney Concert Was ?Downright Offensive': President Of Disabled Rights Organization
- United Nations names Leonardo DiCaprio 'Messenger for Peace' on climate issues
- ?Nymphomaniac Director's Cut': Yes, this one's even longer
- Alexis Bledel Seen For First Time Since Secretly Marrying Vincent Kartheiser, Newlywed Reunites with Sisterhood Castmates
- Fall TV Obsessions: Red Band Society Hits Close to Home—And We're Thankful for That
- Jane Fonda Is a Flasher! "When You Have Big Tits, People Treat You Differently"