Kelly Osbourne's Addiction to Vicodin
"By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50 pills a day. Most people would overdose on 10. My friends called me 'Noddy' because I fell asleep all the time," she said.
The reality TV star, who has been in rehab four times, admits she first experienced the effects of the strong opiate when she had her tonsils taken out at 13 and admits she enjoyed the feeling it gave her.
However, Kelly's parents, Sharon and legendary heavy metal hellraiser Ozzy Osbourne, soon discovered their daughter was lying and sent her to Malibu's Promises clinic to get help.
Although she spent 30 days there receiving treatment, Osbourne admits she wasn't ready to beat her addiction and did a further three stints in different rehab centers with the last one finally making her realize she had a serious problem. "After 30 days, I left rehab. For the first time, I felt hopeful. I knew I'd been given another chance at my life, at my career, at happiness. I wanted to grab it," she said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall Jenner Gabs, Giggles With Rob Kardashian's Ex Rita Ora at Cannes Film Festival 2015: Photos
- Vanessa Hudgens Helped Selena Gomez Avoid Justin Bieber at the Met Gala?
- Best and Worst Movies From Cannes Film Festival 2015: The Sea of Trees, Carol, and More!
- Country stars who served their country
- Mama June declares '19 Kids and Counting' should be canceled as TLC airs marathon
- Model Nicole Trunfio poses breastfeeding her son on Elle cover
- A Very Murray Christmas on Netflix Has Assembled All Your Favorites for Some Classic Holiday Fun
- Poop Falls From Sky Onto Sweet 16 Party, Lands on Birthday Girl
- Montell Williams Calls Josh Duggar a "Bigot," a "Slimebag" and a Hypocrite Over Molestation Allegations