Kelly Osbourne's Addiction to Vicodin
"By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50 pills a day. Most people would overdose on 10. My friends called me 'Noddy' because I fell asleep all the time," she said.
The reality TV star, who has been in rehab four times, admits she first experienced the effects of the strong opiate when she had her tonsils taken out at 13 and admits she enjoyed the feeling it gave her.
However, Kelly's parents, Sharon and legendary heavy metal hellraiser Ozzy Osbourne, soon discovered their daughter was lying and sent her to Malibu's Promises clinic to get help.
Although she spent 30 days there receiving treatment, Osbourne admits she wasn't ready to beat her addiction and did a further three stints in different rehab centers with the last one finally making her realize she had a serious problem. "After 30 days, I left rehab. For the first time, I felt hopeful. I knew I'd been given another chance at my life, at my career, at happiness. I wanted to grab it," she said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Raven Symone Is Very Confused, Says She's From "Every Continent in Africa and Europe"
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes to Cop for Racial Profiling Comments: ''Sometimes as Humans We Over React''
- Calvin Harris Is ''Taken With'' Taylor Swift: "They Have Been Having Secret Meetups,'' Source Reveals
- Audra McDonald Joining Disney's Live-Action Beauty and the Beast? Get the Scoop and See Who She'd Play!