Sizemore Afoul of the Law. Again.
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 27th 2009 02:48PM
Actor Tom Sizemore has been charged with spousal battery in connection with an allegedly violent incident involving his girlfriend.
Sizemore, 44, was arrested in Los Angeles on August 6 after a verbal argument became physical, according to TMZ. A bystander phoned 911 in response to the incident. Sizemore was taken into custody and booked for misdemeanor domestic violence at the time of the incident.
Sizemore starred in 'Saving Private Ryan', 'Natural Born Killers', 'Black Hawk Down' and 'Born on the Fourth of July'. However, his once-promising acting career has been eclipsed by increasingly bizarre behavior.
He was found guilty of hitting his former girlfriend, "Hollywood Madam" Heidi Fleiss, in 2003. He has also struggled publicly with drugs including possessing methamphetamines in 2007 as well as being caught using a Whizzinator - a prosthetic penis filled with clean urine to pass drug testing in 2005. Earlier this year, Sizemore was under investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department for stealing multiple cell phones, a pen and highlighter from a Verizon Wireless store.
If convicted of this offence, Sizemore could face up to a year in prison as well as a $2000 fine. He was previously released on $20,000 bail.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ronda Rousey: 'I didn't really speak words until I was 4'
- Cast of 'Entourage' shares their secrets
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- Switzerland Opens Criminal Proceedings Related to Russia, Qatar Soccer World Cup Bids
- Amy Winehouse Doc 'Amy' Getting U.K. Premiere at Edinburgh Film Festival
- Sky Plans Pan-European Arts Push, Production Hub in Milan
- First 'Point Break' Remake Trailer Pulls a 'Fast & Furious'
- David Duchovny Says New 'X-Files' Is 'Fantastic,' Wants More Episodes
- 'It' Loses Director Cary Fukunaga; Movie Pushed Indefinitely