Sizemore Afoul of the Law. Again.
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 27th 2009 02:48PM
Actor Tom Sizemore has been charged with spousal battery in connection with an allegedly violent incident involving his girlfriend.
Sizemore, 44, was arrested in Los Angeles on August 6 after a verbal argument became physical, according to TMZ. A bystander phoned 911 in response to the incident. Sizemore was taken into custody and booked for misdemeanor domestic violence at the time of the incident.
Sizemore starred in 'Saving Private Ryan', 'Natural Born Killers', 'Black Hawk Down' and 'Born on the Fourth of July'. However, his once-promising acting career has been eclipsed by increasingly bizarre behavior.
He was found guilty of hitting his former girlfriend, "Hollywood Madam" Heidi Fleiss, in 2003. He has also struggled publicly with drugs including possessing methamphetamines in 2007 as well as being caught using a Whizzinator - a prosthetic penis filled with clean urine to pass drug testing in 2005. Earlier this year, Sizemore was under investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department for stealing multiple cell phones, a pen and highlighter from a Verizon Wireless store.
If convicted of this offence, Sizemore could face up to a year in prison as well as a $2000 fine. He was previously released on $20,000 bail.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- New York TV Festival Unveils Winners of 20 Development Deals
- Jill Soloway: How a Detour Into Indie Filmmaking Led to Amazon's 'Transparent'
- Keanu Reeves: I Wanted to Play Batman and Wolverine But Was Passed Over
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming