AJ Langer Gives Birth to Future Lord
PEOPLE reports that little Jack was born Aug. 16 to Langer and Charlie Courtenay, whose ancestry links him to Mary Tudor, Henry VIII's oldest daughter.
Langer, 35, and Courtenay tied the knot in 2004. They met in Las Vegas, but neither knew anything about the other. "We met in a bar in Vegas," Langer has said. "He didn't know I was an actress. I didn't know he had a castle."
The couple also has a daughter and they are prepping a move to the Powderham Castle in Devon, England. Langer is best known for playing angst-y Rayanne alongside Claire Danes in 'My So-Called Life.'
Expecting Two Children
The rapper is going to be a dad twice in 2009, with his sometimes-girlfriend Nivea, and again with actress Lauren London.
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage.com
Michelly Rall, WireImage
Evan Agostini, Getty Images
Jordan Strauss, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- White House Responds to President's Tan Suit
- Exclusive: Famous Hollywood Yoga Facility Set to Close
- Trailer Report: 'Fifty Shades' Again Tops Slow Week
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?
- Labor Day Binge Guide: Catch Up on These Returning Shows Right Now