AJ Langer Gives Birth to Future Lord
PEOPLE reports that little Jack was born Aug. 16 to Langer and Charlie Courtenay, whose ancestry links him to Mary Tudor, Henry VIII's oldest daughter.
Langer, 35, and Courtenay tied the knot in 2004. They met in Las Vegas, but neither knew anything about the other. "We met in a bar in Vegas," Langer has said. "He didn't know I was an actress. I didn't know he had a castle."
The couple also has a daughter and they are prepping a move to the Powderham Castle in Devon, England. Langer is best known for playing angst-y Rayanne alongside Claire Danes in 'My So-Called Life.'
Expecting Two Children
The rapper is going to be a dad twice in 2009, with his sometimes-girlfriend Nivea, and again with actress Lauren London.
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage.com
Michelly Rall, WireImage
Evan Agostini, Getty Images
Jordan Strauss, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- H.K. Director Peter Chan's 'Dearest' To Screen at Venice and Toronto
- Comic-Con: Benedict Cumberbatch Brings Charm to DreamWorks Animation Panel
- Director Zhang Yimou Talks Chinese Box Office, 'Coming Home' and the Upcoming 'Great Wall' (Q&A)
- ?Veronica Mars' takes Fandom of the Year at mtvU's awards show
- Video: ?Harry Potter' meets ?Boyhood' in ?Potterhood' mock trailer
- The 10 Most Important 'Interstellar' Mysteries Revealed at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer: Back To the Hilariously Outrageous Future (VIDEO)
- There's Still Hope For an 'X-Files' Reboot