Shirtless Joe and Brawlin' Brody in Hollywood Tussle
Joe Francis and Brody Jenner, two legendary lotharios on the Hollywood party circuit, engaged in a knock-down drag-out fight Friday morning after the 'Girls Gone Wild' founder reportedly punched and kicked Jenner's girlfriend during a dispute over his macking skills.
Jenner, famous for his time on MTV's 'The Hills,' told TMZ he and his girlfriend Jayde Nicole were celebrating his birthday at the Guys and Dolls nightclub in West Hollywood when they spotted Francis "unrelentingly" hitting on a close friend. Nicole confronted Francis, began arguing, and eventually tossed a drink on the soft porn magnate. More wild fight details after the jump.
At that, Jenner said Francis attacked Nicole by pulling her hair, punching her in the face and throwing her to the ground. Nicole told RadarOnline.com that Francis also hit one of her friends who was trying to defend her.
After security arrived, Francis headed for the exits and was soon confronted outside by Jenner, who said he swiftly pummeled Francis in the face before an unidentified individual zapped him with a taser gun.
Francis, who was shirtless at that point, fled and the police were called. Radar reports that the LAPD are looking for Francis in connection with the alleged assault and Nicole has indicated she'll be pressing charges.
FilmMagic / INF
AP / Getty Images
Jason DeCrow, AP
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pamela Anderson stuns in high-fashion makeunder
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- Jessica Simpson Looked Boho-Chic as Bridesmaid at Sister Ashlee Simpson's Wedding -- See Her Dress!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Talk "Intimate" Wedding; Find Out How Pitt Honored Jolie's Late Mother: Top 5 Stories
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says That's "One Thing I Will Never Have"