Megan Fox Says She Prefers Kissing Girls
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 28th 2009 06:49AM
Megan Fox had no problem with Amanda Seyfried in their new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'
"I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss," she tells MTV News.
But Seyfried did not feel the same way, according to her co-star.
"I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don't think that -- I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing -- like, giggling fits that happened in between takes," Fox explains.
In 'Body,' Fox plays a high school student who eats her male classmates. The horror movie was written by Oscar-winning Juno scribe Diablo Cody.
Megan Fox Snapshots
Check out pics of actress Megan Fox, out and about.
Kevin Mazur/TCA 2009/WireImage.com
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- CBS news chairmenn Jeff Fager steps down, stays at '60 Minutes'
- Reports: Seventh woman claims publicly that Bill Cosby sexually assaulted her
- Keira Knightley feared being fired from 'Pirates'
- Watch the Memorial Video for MTV Reality Star Diem Brown
- 'Game of Thrones': First Trailer For 'Iron From Ice' Videogame Released
- Topher Grace and Taye Diggs to Star in Musical 'One Shot'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Now the Studio Has Dropped Out of Aaron Sorkin's Steve Jobs Biopic, Too
- James Franco, Amy Adams, Martin Freeman to Host 'SNL' in December
- Christian Bale Has All the Right Answers in 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' (VIDEO)