Megan Fox Says She Prefers Kissing Girls
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 28th 2009 06:49AM
Megan Fox had no problem with Amanda Seyfried in their new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'
"I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss," she tells MTV News.
But Seyfried did not feel the same way, according to her co-star.
"I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don't think that -- I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing -- like, giggling fits that happened in between takes," Fox explains.
In 'Body,' Fox plays a high school student who eats her male classmates. The horror movie was written by Oscar-winning Juno scribe Diablo Cody.
Megan Fox Snapshots
Check out pics of actress Megan Fox, out and about.
Kevin Mazur/TCA 2009/WireImage.com
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Heidi Montag steps out after removing breast implants
- 'Conan': Neil Patrick Harris Talks About His Nude Scenes With Rosamund Pike and Josh Radnor
- 'The Terminator': Read THR's 1984 Review
- Jennifer Carpenter's 'Death Class' Lands at NBC With 'Dexter' Producer
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Say Good-Bye to 'Honey Boo Boo': TLC Cancels Show
- The New Fall TV Season: Why Has Nothing Been Canceled Yet?
- Keanu Reeves Facts: 33 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the 'John Wick' Star