Megan Fox Says She Prefers Kissing Girls
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 28th 2009 06:49AM
Megan Fox had no problem with Amanda Seyfried in their new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'
"I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss," she tells MTV News.
But Seyfried did not feel the same way, according to her co-star.
"I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don't think that -- I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing -- like, giggling fits that happened in between takes," Fox explains.
In 'Body,' Fox plays a high school student who eats her male classmates. The horror movie was written by Oscar-winning Juno scribe Diablo Cody.
Megan Fox Snapshots
Check out pics of actress Megan Fox, out and about.
Kevin Mazur/TCA 2009/WireImage.com
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ronda Rousey gained 15 lbs to feel more beautiful
- Woody Allen on relationship with Soon-Yi: She responded to someone who was paternal
- Travis Tritt safe after fire threatens Georgia home
- HBO Scores Pair of U2 Specials
- Jon Stewart Performs Rare Stand-Up Set at NYC's Comedy Cellar
- Watch Jason Segel Perfectly Change Definitions While Playing Word Sneak With Jimmy Fallon
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Haunting 'Room' Trailer Will Make You Feel All the Feelings
- Idris Elba Is Out for Blood in Intense First Trailer for Netflix's 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Ugh, 'Little Women' Is Getting a 'Gritty' Reboot at The CW