Megan Fox Says She Prefers Kissing Girls
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 28th 2009 06:49AM
Megan Fox had no problem with Amanda Seyfried in their new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'
"I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss," she tells MTV News.
But Seyfried did not feel the same way, according to her co-star.
"I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don't think that -- I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing -- like, giggling fits that happened in between takes," Fox explains.
In 'Body,' Fox plays a high school student who eats her male classmates. The horror movie was written by Oscar-winning Juno scribe Diablo Cody.
Megan Fox Snapshots
Check out pics of actress Megan Fox, out and about.
Kevin Mazur/TCA 2009/WireImage.com
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Benji Madden gushes about Cameron Diaz: ‘I'm the luckiest guy alive'
- Kelly Osbourne congratulates Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Fit model mom Sarah Stage ignores the haters
- Netflix Inks First TV Deal in Spain
- 'Fashion Police' VMA Special Pokes Fun at Giuliana Rancic's Zendaya Comments, Kelly Osbourne's Exit
- Vice Journalists Charged By Turkish Authorities of Aiding ISIS
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- The 'Coach' Reboot Is Dead at NBC
- Eddie Redmayne Is a Transgender Icon in 'The Danish Girl' Trailer
- 18 Stars You Won't Believe Did 'Drunk History'