Megan Fox Says She Prefers Kissing Girls
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 28th 2009 06:49AM
Megan Fox had no problem with Amanda Seyfried in their new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'
"I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss," she tells MTV News.
But Seyfried did not feel the same way, according to her co-star.
"I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don't think that -- I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing -- like, giggling fits that happened in between takes," Fox explains.
In 'Body,' Fox plays a high school student who eats her male classmates. The horror movie was written by Oscar-winning Juno scribe Diablo Cody.
Megan Fox Snapshots
Check out pics of actress Megan Fox, out and about.
Kevin Mazur/TCA 2009/WireImage.com
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Spotify's Top 10 most streamed tracks
- Taylor Swift avoids 'Bad Blood' with Houston Astros
- Flavor Flav fires his 2nd lawyer in New York traffic case; lawyers say plea deal revoked
- TV Land's 'The Soul Man' to End After Season 5
- Terry O'Quinn Boards 'Secrets and Lies' Season 2
- Michael Moore Reveals New Movie 'Where to Invade Next'
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Diane Keaton Cast as Nun in HBO's 'Young Pope'
- You Need to Go to This 'Breaking Bad'-Themed Coffee Shop in Istanbul
- Rachel McAdams in Talks to Star in 'Doctor Strange'