Megan Fox Says She Prefers Kissing Girls
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 28th 2009 06:49AM
Megan Fox had no problem with Amanda Seyfried in their new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'
"I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss," she tells MTV News.
But Seyfried did not feel the same way, according to her co-star.
"I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don't think that -- I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing -- like, giggling fits that happened in between takes," Fox explains.
In 'Body,' Fox plays a high school student who eats her male classmates. The horror movie was written by Oscar-winning Juno scribe Diablo Cody.
Megan Fox Snapshots
Check out pics of actress Megan Fox, out and about.
Kevin Mazur/TCA 2009/WireImage.com
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- 'Game of Thrones': U.S. Ambassador to Host South American Premiere at Buenos Aires Residence
- Teen Action-Comedy 'Barely Lethal' Wins Appeal to Overturn R Rating
- Justin Kirk to Co-Star in HBO's Sarah Silverman Comedy (Exclusive)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Admits She 'Forgot' About 'Sex and the City' After Shooting Pilot (VIDEO)
- Streaming Now: 'Life Itself,' 'Turn,' and 'Drunk History'
- NBC Sets Summer Premiere Dates for New Comedies, Reality Shows