Megan Fox Says She Prefers Kissing Girls
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 28th 2009 06:49AM
Megan Fox had no problem with Amanda Seyfried in their new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'
"I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss," she tells MTV News.
But Seyfried did not feel the same way, according to her co-star.
"I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don't think that -- I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing -- like, giggling fits that happened in between takes," Fox explains.
In 'Body,' Fox plays a high school student who eats her male classmates. The horror movie was written by Oscar-winning Juno scribe Diablo Cody.
Megan Fox Snapshots
Check out pics of actress Megan Fox, out and about.
Kevin Mazur/TCA 2009/WireImage.com
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300: Rise of an Empire' wages war at the box office
- Bindi Irwin criticized for teaming up with SeaWorld
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez spotted kissing in Texas
- SXSW: 'Neighbors' Premiere Gives Way to Raunchy Q&A
- SXSW: 'Veronica Mars' Delights Diehards at World Premiere
- Charlie Sheen No-Shows Delay 'Anger Management' Production (Exclusive)
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
MoviefoneFEEDMore News at Inside Movies Li