Megan Fox Says She Prefers Kissing Girls
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 28th 2009 06:49AM
Megan Fox had no problem with Amanda Seyfried in their new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'
"I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss," she tells MTV News.
But Seyfried did not feel the same way, according to her co-star.
"I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don't think that -- I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing -- like, giggling fits that happened in between takes," Fox explains.
In 'Body,' Fox plays a high school student who eats her male classmates. The horror movie was written by Oscar-winning Juno scribe Diablo Cody.
Megan Fox Snapshots
Check out pics of actress Megan Fox, out and about.
Kevin Mazur/TCA 2009/WireImage.com
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'DWTS' recap: Michael Waltrip gets a flat; Sadie Robertson does ... country jazz?
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- How do you track down 21,000 copies of one hacked nude photo?
- Paula Deen Recalls N-Word Scandal and Talks Lessons Learned and New Digital Network
- 'Big Brother' Host Julie Chen Breaks Down Season 16's Best Moves and Her Pick to Win
- Jimmy Choo Planning London IPO
- William Shatner Might Be in the Next 'Star Trek' Movie
- 'Walking Dead' Season 5 Trailer: 'It's Not Over Until They're All Dead'
- 'The Shawshank Redemption' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)