Megan Fox Says She Prefers Kissing Girls
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 28th 2009 06:49AM
Megan Fox had no problem with Amanda Seyfried in their new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'
"I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss," she tells MTV News.
But Seyfried did not feel the same way, according to her co-star.
"I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don't think that -- I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing -- like, giggling fits that happened in between takes," Fox explains.
In 'Body,' Fox plays a high school student who eats her male classmates. The horror movie was written by Oscar-winning Juno scribe Diablo Cody.
Megan Fox Snapshots
Check out pics of actress Megan Fox, out and about.
Kevin Mazur/TCA 2009/WireImage.com
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Michael Jordan's 'Space Jam' Uniform Heading to Auction
- ‘Hannibal's' Bryan Fuller on the "Obscure" Finale, Movie Hopes: "There's a Few Ways to Go"
- Watch 'Downton Abbey's' First Season Six Trailer
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Celebrities Who Are Best Friends IRL
- Quiz: Match the Al Pacino Movie With His Screaming Face
- New 'Game of Thrones' Theory: [Spoilers] Is Jon Snow's Twin Sister