PopEater Poll Results: How You Voted on Chris, Kate, Heidi, LeAnn and More
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 30th 2009 09:00AM
Was Chris Brown's punishment for attacking Rihanna enough? Will Kate Gosselin's time as a guest-host on 'The View' garner the show more viewers? How does Heidi Montag Pratt's Miss Universe outfit compare to Britney Spears' from the 2000 VMA's? Should LeAnn Rimes be flaunting her relationship with Eddie Cibrian so liberally? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.* Now it's time to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the Votes * Some Poll Results May Have Changed Since Our Last Tallies
· For attacking Rihanna the night before the Grammys, Chris Brown received five years probation, a community service sentence and a judge ordered him to stay at least 100 yards away from his ex-girlfriend. Did PopEater readers think the punishment fit the crime? Fifty-six percent of over 27K voters did not.
· Kate Gosselin will take time off from her eight children to host 'The View' when Elisabeth Hasselbeck is out on maternity leave. While 30 percent of PopEater voters say they normally watch 'The View,' 44 percent of our audience say they will watch when she appears. Get the Story and Vote
· Heidi Montag performed at the Miss Universe pageant in a getup that reminded us of Britney Spear's 2000 VMAs costume. Who does the nude outfit better? Britney, according to 81 percent of over 15K readers. Get the Story and Vote
· The contestants and their partners for 'Dancing With the Stars' have been finalized. And 35 percent over over 10K readers believe that Donny Osmond will come out on top this season. Get the Story and Vote
· Paula Abdul moves from her judging duties on 'American Idol' to hosting duties for VH1's 'Divas.' Our readers love Ms. Abdul -- 81 percent say she will make a "fabulous" host and 75 percent think more people will watch the show because of her. Get the Story and Vote
· A trailer for 'Inception,' Christopher Nolan's next film which has been veiled in secrecy, was released on the Internet this week. The movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio looks amazing, but we're not exactly sure what it's about. And 86 percent of voters agree that the trailer doesn't explain anything, but 67 percent still say that 'Inception' looks great. Get the Story and Vote
· Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes went public before divorce papers were filed in Cibrian's marriage. (Although he did officially file this week.) And 89 percent of PopEater readers believe that the 'Northern Lights' co-stars were wrong to flaunt their budding romance while still married. Furthermore, 75 percent of over 13K voters take Eddie's estranged wife Brandi Glanville's side in the split.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Sylvester Stallone was spotted driving his new hot rod in Beverly Hills on August 27th.
- Filed under:
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Lars von Trier: "I Don't Know if I Can Make Any More Films"
- Sony Pictures Investigating Possible North Korean Link to Network Hack
- 'Prestige' Author Slams Christopher Nolan's 'Dark Knight' Trilogy As "Shallow" And "Badly Written"
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The 35 Greatest Murder Mystery Movies Ever Made
- 'Foxcatcher' Review: You May Wrestle With It, But It's Definitely Worth Seeing
- Netflix Is Dropping These Movies From Streaming on December 1st