After Much Thought, LeAnn Announces She'll Divorce Husband
"After much thoughtful mutual consideration, Deane [Sheremet] and I have agreed to move forward with dissolving our marriage," she told fans on her Web site. "This decision was amicable and we remain committed and caring friends with great admiration for one another."
"Thank you so much for all of your continued love and support -- it is deeply appreciated."
Rimes, 27, and Sheremet, 28, tied the knot in 2002. Their split came just as Rimes struck up a romance with her 'Northern Lights' (TV movie) co-star Eddie Cibrian. The pair have since emerged as a public couple.
Although Chelsea is keeping tight-lipped about the split, reports state the couple split and she kicked the Comcast CEO out of their Los Angeles home.
John Shearer, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jason Merritt, Getty Images
Mirek Towski, FilmMagic
Barry King, WireImage
Getty Images / FilmMagic
FilmMagic / WireImage
MORE ABOUT LeAnn Rimes
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about LeAnn Rimes Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Utah guards face career-ending penalties over bikini photo shoot
- John Denver receives posthumous star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper