After Much Thought, LeAnn Announces She'll Divorce Husband
"After much thoughtful mutual consideration, Deane [Sheremet] and I have agreed to move forward with dissolving our marriage," she told fans on her Web site. "This decision was amicable and we remain committed and caring friends with great admiration for one another."
"Thank you so much for all of your continued love and support -- it is deeply appreciated."
Rimes, 27, and Sheremet, 28, tied the knot in 2002. Their split came just as Rimes struck up a romance with her 'Northern Lights' (TV movie) co-star Eddie Cibrian. The pair have since emerged as a public couple.
Although Chelsea is keeping tight-lipped about the split, reports state the couple split and she kicked the Comcast CEO out of their Los Angeles home.
John Shearer, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jason Merritt, Getty Images
Mirek Towski, FilmMagic
Barry King, WireImage
Getty Images / FilmMagic
FilmMagic / WireImage
MORE ABOUT LeAnn Rimes
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about LeAnn Rimes Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- Jessica Simpson Looked Boho-Chic as Bridesmaid at Sister Ashlee Simpson's Wedding -- See Her Dress!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Talk "Intimate" Wedding; Find Out How Pitt Honored Jolie's Late Mother: Top 5 Stories
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says That's "One Thing I Will Never Have"