After Much Thought, LeAnn Announces She'll Divorce Husband
"After much thoughtful mutual consideration, Deane [Sheremet] and I have agreed to move forward with dissolving our marriage," she told fans on her Web site. "This decision was amicable and we remain committed and caring friends with great admiration for one another."
"Thank you so much for all of your continued love and support -- it is deeply appreciated."
Rimes, 27, and Sheremet, 28, tied the knot in 2002. Their split came just as Rimes struck up a romance with her 'Northern Lights' (TV movie) co-star Eddie Cibrian. The pair have since emerged as a public couple.
Although Chelsea is keeping tight-lipped about the split, reports state the couple split and she kicked the Comcast CEO out of their Los Angeles home.
John Shearer, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jason Merritt, Getty Images
Mirek Towski, FilmMagic
Barry King, WireImage
Getty Images / FilmMagic
FilmMagic / WireImage
MORE ABOUT LeAnn Rimes
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about LeAnn Rimes Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- ?Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. to Tie the Knot
- No More Dollar Sign! Kesha Changes Name Spelling, Looks Happy Post-Rehab
- Michael Jackson's Son Controversy: Real Dad Steps Forward
- Susan Sarandon Says She's "Very Excited" About Daughter Eva Amurri's Pregnancy, Reveals What Baby Gift She Already Bought Her
- Christian Bale, Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
- Shakira's Boyfriend Gerard Pique Doesn't Allow Her to Make Music Videos With Men, "He's Very Territorial"