After Much Thought, LeAnn Announces She'll Divorce Husband
"After much thoughtful mutual consideration, Deane [Sheremet] and I have agreed to move forward with dissolving our marriage," she told fans on her Web site. "This decision was amicable and we remain committed and caring friends with great admiration for one another."
"Thank you so much for all of your continued love and support -- it is deeply appreciated."
Rimes, 27, and Sheremet, 28, tied the knot in 2002. Their split came just as Rimes struck up a romance with her 'Northern Lights' (TV movie) co-star Eddie Cibrian. The pair have since emerged as a public couple.
Although Chelsea is keeping tight-lipped about the split, reports state the couple split and she kicked the Comcast CEO out of their Los Angeles home.
John Shearer, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jason Merritt, Getty Images
Mirek Towski, FilmMagic
Barry King, WireImage
Getty Images / FilmMagic
FilmMagic / WireImage
MORE ABOUT LeAnn Rimes
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about LeAnn Rimes Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Scandal' cast member Jeff Perry admits watching ?The Wire' is on his to-do list ? VIDEO
- Throwback Thursday: B'Witched, the Irish Spice Girls of the '90s ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal': We predict what's going to happen tonight
- What Wu-Tang Clan Wants You to Know About Rapper Who Cut Off Private Part
- Gossip Girl: Taylor Swift Surprises Fan at Bridal Shower
- Bill O'Reilly Says Stephen Colbert Is Taking a ?Risk' by Replacing Letterman