Madonna's Daughter Is 'Like A Virgin 2.0'
Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon, a.k.a. Madonna's daughter, has recreated her mother's iconic wedding dress pose from the Eighties hit song 'Like A Virgin'. An image from Madge's new 'Celebration' video has surfaced courtesy of the Daily Mail. It shows Lourdes in a white wedding dress, veil, red lipstick and, wait for it, beauty mark above her lip. The pose mirrors Madonna's 1984 MTV Video Music Awards performance of 'Like A Virgin' where she sang on top of a giant wedding cake. The new video will be released next week.
This isn't 12-year-old Lourdes' first experience with rock nepotism. She played a flower girl during Madonna's notorious performance of 'Like A Virgin' with Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera at the 2003 MTV VMAs. She was 6-years-old at the time. Lourdes also appeared on stage last night in Israel as part of Madonna's 'Sticky & Sweet' tour and is rumored to be showing up again tonight for the final show.
Lourdes has already appeared in the first release of 'Celebration.' It shows the 51-year-old Madonna kissing boyfriend Jesus Luz, 22, while wearing thigh-high boots and a sequined mini-dress. The video then cuts to a group of breakdancers including Lourdes. We're guessing Madonna's ex-husband, filmmaker Guy Ritchie, was not involved in creating the video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- Extra Scoop: ?Downton Abbey' Fans Got Some Bad News Today
- Who Is Christina Aguilera's Secret Weapon for ?The Voice'?
- Holy Hotness! Jared Leto Cut His Hair
- Kelly Clarkson "I Don't Care" If My Daughter River Is Gay: "I Just Hope She Finds Love"
- Lady Gaga Sends Taylor Swift Dating Encouragement, Tells Her "Prince Charming Will Come"
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Esquire in Skimpy Bathing Suits: See the Steamy Shoot