Madonna's Daughter Is 'Like A Virgin 2.0'
Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon, a.k.a. Madonna's daughter, has recreated her mother's iconic wedding dress pose from the Eighties hit song 'Like A Virgin'. An image from Madge's new 'Celebration' video has surfaced courtesy of the Daily Mail. It shows Lourdes in a white wedding dress, veil, red lipstick and, wait for it, beauty mark above her lip. The pose mirrors Madonna's 1984 MTV Video Music Awards performance of 'Like A Virgin' where she sang on top of a giant wedding cake. The new video will be released next week.
This isn't 12-year-old Lourdes' first experience with rock nepotism. She played a flower girl during Madonna's notorious performance of 'Like A Virgin' with Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera at the 2003 MTV VMAs. She was 6-years-old at the time. Lourdes also appeared on stage last night in Israel as part of Madonna's 'Sticky & Sweet' tour and is rumored to be showing up again tonight for the final show.
Lourdes has already appeared in the first release of 'Celebration.' It shows the 51-year-old Madonna kissing boyfriend Jesus Luz, 22, while wearing thigh-high boots and a sequined mini-dress. The video then cuts to a group of breakdancers including Lourdes. We're guessing Madonna's ex-husband, filmmaker Guy Ritchie, was not involved in creating the video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Musicians Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale file for divorce
- Reba McEntire, Narvel Blackstock announce separation
- Bobbi Kristina Brown death photo sold as family attends funeral
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale File for Divorce
- Insta-Fashion! Style Guru Preston Konrad Spots Summer's Hottest Fashion Trends in NYC
- Ice-T & Coco Reveal Baby's Gender and Name in 'Ice & Coco' Premiere
- Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne Join the Pink Hair Gang: See Hollywood's Biggest Beauty Trend in Action!
- Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale's Shocking Split: "This Was a Long Time Coming"
- Taylor Swift Wishes Karlie Kloss Happy Birthday With a Photo of Calvin Harris — See the Post