Madonna's Daughter Is 'Like A Virgin 2.0'
Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon, a.k.a. Madonna's daughter, has recreated her mother's iconic wedding dress pose from the Eighties hit song 'Like A Virgin'. An image from Madge's new 'Celebration' video has surfaced courtesy of the Daily Mail. It shows Lourdes in a white wedding dress, veil, red lipstick and, wait for it, beauty mark above her lip. The pose mirrors Madonna's 1984 MTV Video Music Awards performance of 'Like A Virgin' where she sang on top of a giant wedding cake. The new video will be released next week.
This isn't 12-year-old Lourdes' first experience with rock nepotism. She played a flower girl during Madonna's notorious performance of 'Like A Virgin' with Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera at the 2003 MTV VMAs. She was 6-years-old at the time. Lourdes also appeared on stage last night in Israel as part of Madonna's 'Sticky & Sweet' tour and is rumored to be showing up again tonight for the final show.
Lourdes has already appeared in the first release of 'Celebration.' It shows the 51-year-old Madonna kissing boyfriend Jesus Luz, 22, while wearing thigh-high boots and a sequined mini-dress. The video then cuts to a group of breakdancers including Lourdes. We're guessing Madonna's ex-husband, filmmaker Guy Ritchie, was not involved in creating the video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Iggy Pop, New Order, Patti Smith, the National and more jam at Carnegie Hall for Tibet benefit
- Christina Bianco wows with singer impressions, performs 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Celebs sign on to campaign to ban the word 'bossy'
- This Week's Cover: The criminally underrated ?Orphan Black'
- ?The Originals' react: Chapter 2(000)
- ?New Girl' recap: Courtroom Brown
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm Photobomb Tourists!
- Pic! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Spied in NYC