Houston Has a Problem at Park Show
Go ahead and call it a comeback, but Whitney Houston was the first to admit her voice wasn't 100% during her big performance on 'Good Morning America' on Tuesday.
The crackly-voiced singer, whose new album 'I Look to You' dropped this week, apologized to the 5,000-plus person crowd in New York City's Central Park for maybe pushing her still-better-than-99%-of-other-singers voice beyond its limits, and even tied her excuse to a familiar celebrity.
"I'm so sorry. I did 'Oprah.' I've been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice," she said, right before launching into 'I'm Every Woman.'
"I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing."
Houston also performed 'I'm Every Woman,' 'I Look to You,' 'My Love Is Your Love' and her new song 'Million Dollar Bill' at the park concert.
Evan Agostini, AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adrianne Palicki reportedly cast as Marvel super spy Bobbi Morse in 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'
- Casey Kasem to be buried in Norway, wife cites heritage
- Bill Cosby gives bizarre sex talk on 'Tonight Show'
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's ?It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie
- Nina Dobrev on Intimidating Guys, 'Let's Be Cops,' and the New Season of 'Vampire Diaries'
- Extra Scoop: Zoe Saldana Confirms Pregnancy in Ice Bucket Video
- Which Rapper Set Up Khlo