Houston Has a Problem at Park Show
Go ahead and call it a comeback, but Whitney Houston was the first to admit her voice wasn't 100% during her big performance on 'Good Morning America' on Tuesday.
The crackly-voiced singer, whose new album 'I Look to You' dropped this week, apologized to the 5,000-plus person crowd in New York City's Central Park for maybe pushing her still-better-than-99%-of-other-singers voice beyond its limits, and even tied her excuse to a familiar celebrity.
"I'm so sorry. I did 'Oprah.' I've been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice," she said, right before launching into 'I'm Every Woman.'
"I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing."
Houston also performed 'I'm Every Woman,' 'I Look to You,' 'My Love Is Your Love' and her new song 'Million Dollar Bill' at the park concert.
Evan Agostini, AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kacey Musgraves performs for terminally ill 5-year-old fan
- $50G of stolen jewelry taken from ex-'Real Housewives' star Kelly Bensimon
- Wildest looks at the 2015 VMAs
- Kanye Vows to Run for President in 2020, Bieber Cries
- Legendary Director Wes Craven Dies at 76
- Nicki Minaj Throws Down With Miley Cyrus Live on the VMAs!
- Brad Pitt Bonds With Son Knox, 7, at MotoGP British Grand Prix: Pictures
- Miley Cyrus' Metallic Bodysuit Was So Outrageous, MTV Had to Pan Away: See All 11 of Her Mostly NSFW Styles From the 2015 VMAs Here
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in His New "Stimulated" Music Video: All the Sexy Moments!