Houston Has a Problem at Park Show
Go ahead and call it a comeback, but Whitney Houston was the first to admit her voice wasn't 100% during her big performance on 'Good Morning America' on Tuesday.
The crackly-voiced singer, whose new album 'I Look to You' dropped this week, apologized to the 5,000-plus person crowd in New York City's Central Park for maybe pushing her still-better-than-99%-of-other-singers voice beyond its limits, and even tied her excuse to a familiar celebrity.
"I'm so sorry. I did 'Oprah.' I've been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice," she said, right before launching into 'I'm Every Woman.'
"I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing."
Houston also performed 'I'm Every Woman,' 'I Look to You,' 'My Love Is Your Love' and her new song 'Million Dollar Bill' at the park concert.
Evan Agostini, AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- Extra Scoop: GoDaddy Pulls ?Puppy' Ad from Super Bowl
- Pics! 'Bachelorette' Desiree Hartsock and Hubby Chris Siegfried's Hot Honeymoon
- Is There a David Letterman and Jay Leno Reunion in the Works?
- Chelsea Handler Touts Middle East Peace, Goes Topless and Wears Only Star of David Pasties in Israel While Riding a Camel
- Minions Get Naked, Go Streaking in Super Bowl XLIX Ad -- Watch the Craziness Here!
- Kim Kardashian: Jennifer Lawrence "Screamed" When She Saw Me, Loves My Family's Show