Houston Has a Problem at Park Show
Go ahead and call it a comeback, but Whitney Houston was the first to admit her voice wasn't 100% during her big performance on 'Good Morning America' on Tuesday.
The crackly-voiced singer, whose new album 'I Look to You' dropped this week, apologized to the 5,000-plus person crowd in New York City's Central Park for maybe pushing her still-better-than-99%-of-other-singers voice beyond its limits, and even tied her excuse to a familiar celebrity.
"I'm so sorry. I did 'Oprah.' I've been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice," she said, right before launching into 'I'm Every Woman.'
"I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing."
Houston also performed 'I'm Every Woman,' 'I Look to You,' 'My Love Is Your Love' and her new song 'Million Dollar Bill' at the park concert.
Evan Agostini, AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian's corset selfie raises questions: How dangerous is the practice of corseting?
- Sheri Moon Zombie impressed by horror fans who dress up as her
- Best and worst celebrity Halloween costumes
- Amanda Bynes Released from Psych Hold, Spotted Alone on Sunset Blvd.
- Allison Sweeney Leaving ?Days of Our Lives' for ?General Hospital'? as a Director!
- Extra Scoop: Did Teresa Giudice Spend $10K on Daughter's Music Video?
- Kate Hudson Leads Sexy Biker Gang as Mother of Anarchy for Halloween: See Her Ab-Baring Leather Costume
- Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan's 2014 Halloween Costumes: Kimye, Peter Pan, Zombies, and More!
- Honey Boo Boo's Anna Cardwell on What She Would Say to Alleged Child Molester: "Leave or I'm Gonna Call the Cops"