Houston Has a Problem at Park Show
Go ahead and call it a comeback, but Whitney Houston was the first to admit her voice wasn't 100% during her big performance on 'Good Morning America' on Tuesday.
The crackly-voiced singer, whose new album 'I Look to You' dropped this week, apologized to the 5,000-plus person crowd in New York City's Central Park for maybe pushing her still-better-than-99%-of-other-singers voice beyond its limits, and even tied her excuse to a familiar celebrity.
"I'm so sorry. I did 'Oprah.' I've been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice," she said, right before launching into 'I'm Every Woman.'
"I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing."
Houston also performed 'I'm Every Woman,' 'I Look to You,' 'My Love Is Your Love' and her new song 'Million Dollar Bill' at the park concert.
Evan Agostini, AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- Nick Cannon Opens Up About How His Kids Are Doing Since Divorce Filing
- Dakota Johnson Wants Her Parents to See 'Fifty Shades'? But There's a Catch!
- See Miley's NSFW 'Dirty Hippie' Pics for V Mag
- Demi Lovato Doesn't Have a Thigh Gap, But Still Loves Her Body: See Her Motivational Bikini Pic
- Conan O'Brien Got Sucked Into an Episode of Gilmore Girls While Stranded at an Airport in Cuba
- Kenya Moore Explains Why She Got Involved in Phaedra Parks' Alleged Affair With a Man Named "Mr. Chocolate"