Houston Has a Problem at Park Show
Go ahead and call it a comeback, but Whitney Houston was the first to admit her voice wasn't 100% during her big performance on 'Good Morning America' on Tuesday.
The crackly-voiced singer, whose new album 'I Look to You' dropped this week, apologized to the 5,000-plus person crowd in New York City's Central Park for maybe pushing her still-better-than-99%-of-other-singers voice beyond its limits, and even tied her excuse to a familiar celebrity.
"I'm so sorry. I did 'Oprah.' I've been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice," she said, right before launching into 'I'm Every Woman.'
"I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing."
Houston also performed 'I'm Every Woman,' 'I Look to You,' 'My Love Is Your Love' and her new song 'Million Dollar Bill' at the park concert.
Evan Agostini, AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Is Jim Bob Duggar Trying to Set Up Daughter Jana with Celebrity?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Great Boots by Born!
- Jennifer Lopez, Rosie O'Donnell and Others Share Their Slim-Down Secrets!