Houston Has a Problem at Park Show
Go ahead and call it a comeback, but Whitney Houston was the first to admit her voice wasn't 100% during her big performance on 'Good Morning America' on Tuesday.
The crackly-voiced singer, whose new album 'I Look to You' dropped this week, apologized to the 5,000-plus person crowd in New York City's Central Park for maybe pushing her still-better-than-99%-of-other-singers voice beyond its limits, and even tied her excuse to a familiar celebrity.
"I'm so sorry. I did 'Oprah.' I've been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice," she said, right before launching into 'I'm Every Woman.'
"I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing."
Houston also performed 'I'm Every Woman,' 'I Look to You,' 'My Love Is Your Love' and her new song 'Million Dollar Bill' at the park concert.
Evan Agostini, AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The cast of 'Game of Thrones' in real life
- Robert Herjavec thrown to sharks on 'DWTS', says relationship with partner is 'Kymplicated'
- 'Bachelor' Chris Soules eliminated from 'Dancing With The Stars' as Whitney misses show
- 'The Voice' Results Live Blog! Who's In and Who's Out
- Extra Scoop: Tiger Woods Speaks Out for the First Time Since Lindsey Vonn Split
- ?Ultimate Survival Alaska' Star Jimmy Gojdics Found Dead