The 10 Best Jack Nicholson Summer Vacation Photos
By Mike Hess Posted Sep 7th 2009 07:57AM
If there's one thing we've learned from seeing dozens of recent photos of Jack Nicholson, it's this: We really want to go on summer vacation with him. While some stars relax and detox on vacation, Jack is off living life to the fullest -- surrounding himself with girls a third of his age, partying like a mambo king and somehow smoking in the middle of the ocean (Editor's Note: Smoking is bad and gross and you shouldn't do it, but the sheer physics and logistics of this is what impresses us). So, we felt compelled out of pure envy and jealousy to compile the greatest Jack Nicholson vacation photos ever ... because if we're stuck at our desks, we might as well live vicariously through Jack. The Amazing Photos After the Jump!
The 10 Best Jack Nicholson Vacation Photos
Even at the age of 72, Jack Nicholson parties harder on vacation than a 21-year-old spring break kid. See even more pics from Nicholson's great vacations throughout the years. >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brandi Cyrus Looks Stunning on Magazine Cover, Defends "Authentic" Sister Miley Cyrus
- Kate Middleton Recycles Slinky, Long-Sleeved Gown at Mandela Premiere With Prince William: Pictures
- Dianna Agron to Return to Glee For 100th Episode After Missing Cory Monteith Tribute
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Glee Sneak Peek: The Cast Performs "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" And It's Adorable—Watch Now
- Fergie Shares Plans for Baby Axl's First Christmas, Gushes "Being a Mommy Is the Best Thing Ever"
- This Video of a Leopard Saving a Baby Baboon Is Like The Lion King (If You Can Get Past All the Sad Parts)