'Dancing With the Stars' Couple Split!
Smirnoff and Chmerkovskiy met on 'Dancing With the Stars' and started dating in October of last year. Then, just a few months later on New Year Eve, he popped the question. They planned on getting married in June 2010.
When PopEater spoke with Smirnoff in May, she seemed a little overwhelmed with the impeding wedding plans. "It all came really, really quick. I was like, 'Whoa! This is really a lot to take on,'" she said.
"[At first], we couldn't find the common ground on the wedding negotiations... A woman is suppose to plan the wedding, but it got to the point where it was just too much, especially with me working on 'Dancing With The Stars.' I kept saying, 'Oh, we'll do that later.' ... [Maksim] joked that he was going to have to plan it all, tell me the wedding date and just have me show up with my hair and make-up ready," she added.
The 'Dancing With The Stars' couple have officially split. The couple were engaged and planned to marry in June 2010.
Jordan Strauss, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jason Merritt, Getty Images
Mirek Towski, FilmMagic
Barry King, WireImage
Getty Images / FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to Gay Bar, Gwyneth Paltrow Attends Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party: Top 5 Stories
- Adam Shankman Checks Into Rehab, "Seeking Treatment"
- Paris Hilton Reunites With Simple Life Costar, Former BFF Nicole Richie in Miami: Picture
- Kenya Moore Reveals Heartbreaking Relationship With Her Mother: She Doesn’t Love Me & Pretends I’m Invisible
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!