'Dancing With the Stars' Couple Split!
Smirnoff and Chmerkovskiy met on 'Dancing With the Stars' and started dating in October of last year. Then, just a few months later on New Year Eve, he popped the question. They planned on getting married in June 2010.
When PopEater spoke with Smirnoff in May, she seemed a little overwhelmed with the impeding wedding plans. "It all came really, really quick. I was like, 'Whoa! This is really a lot to take on,'" she said.
"[At first], we couldn't find the common ground on the wedding negotiations... A woman is suppose to plan the wedding, but it got to the point where it was just too much, especially with me working on 'Dancing With The Stars.' I kept saying, 'Oh, we'll do that later.' ... [Maksim] joked that he was going to have to plan it all, tell me the wedding date and just have me show up with my hair and make-up ready," she added.
The 'Dancing With The Stars' couple have officially split. The couple were engaged and planned to marry in June 2010.
Jordan Strauss, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jason Merritt, Getty Images
Mirek Towski, FilmMagic
Barry King, WireImage
Getty Images / FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Timberlake's Shout-Out to Pregnant Wife Jessica Biel at iHeartRadio Awards 2015 Is the Cutest
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Got Beef? Phaedra Parks Brings Her Feuds to the Philippines
- Jamie Foxx Accused of Transphobia After Bruce Jenner Joke at iHeartRadio Awards
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson Are Behind Bars for Sultry iHeartRadio Music Awards Performance—Watch Now!
- Best & Worst Dressed Stars at the 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift, Brittany Snow & More!
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Cast Heads to the Philippines as Phaedra Parks Questions Her Friendships