'Dancing With the Stars' Couple Split!
Smirnoff and Chmerkovskiy met on 'Dancing With the Stars' and started dating in October of last year. Then, just a few months later on New Year Eve, he popped the question. They planned on getting married in June 2010.
When PopEater spoke with Smirnoff in May, she seemed a little overwhelmed with the impeding wedding plans. "It all came really, really quick. I was like, 'Whoa! This is really a lot to take on,'" she said.
"[At first], we couldn't find the common ground on the wedding negotiations... A woman is suppose to plan the wedding, but it got to the point where it was just too much, especially with me working on 'Dancing With The Stars.' I kept saying, 'Oh, we'll do that later.' ... [Maksim] joked that he was going to have to plan it all, tell me the wedding date and just have me show up with my hair and make-up ready," she added.
The 'Dancing With The Stars' couple have officially split. The couple were engaged and planned to marry in June 2010.
Jordan Strauss, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jason Merritt, Getty Images
Mirek Towski, FilmMagic
Barry King, WireImage
Getty Images / FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy Keibler Glams Up Baby Bump In Tight White Dress at Wedding: Picture
- Nicki Minaj Sounds Off on the Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Brawl: "I Wouldn't Have Sat There"
- Miley Cyrus Released From Hospital, Doing "Much Better"
- Girl Crush! Robin Roberts Gushes Over ‘Lovely' RHOBH Star Lisa Vanderpump: She Oozes Beauty!
- It's Over! Kardashians Reach Settlement With Makeup Company, Ending Bitter Lawsuit
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- Ashley Tisdale Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Fiancé Christopher French—Get the Details!
- This Hockey Player Gave a Young Fan His Hockey Stick and the Kid Had the Most Adorable Reaction Ever
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Last Drink Was "a Long Amount of Time" Ago, but Admits It Was After Leaving Treatment