'Dancing With The Stars' Off-Set Fight
"She doesn't even know me. I'm very happy we're not partners. If she wants to jump on the bandwagon of thinking I'm impatient, that's fine by me," the Ukrainian dancer told TV Guide.
"People always think, 'Wow, Maks is so mean.' I'm not mean. Yes, I'll be frustrated, but I know what to get out of this person so we'll be there Thursday... What happens is people sign up not knowing what exactly they're signing up for. When they're freaking out, I go, 'Listen, if you do exactly what I say, you'll be fine.' Sometimes we need to push our partners because that's what they want us to do," he added.
Krupa and Chmerkovskiy previously appeared on ABC's 'The Superstars,' which pitted athletes from all different sports against each other to determine the best athlete in the world. The show then paired celebrities with the athletes to compete in varying sporting events. Chmerkovskiy and his partner Kristi Leskinen, a U.S. freestyle skier, won the competition. But he claims Krupa never even spoke to him during the show.
"I didn't speak one word to Joanna during the season and I haven't spoken to her one word since we've been here. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm happy we didn't get partnered up. I wish them a lot of luck," he said.
Krupa claimed, "I really would not have been shocked if I got paired with Chmerkovskiy, but when I saw Derek Hough's face, it really put a smile on my face. I got this really great guy. It's definitely a better match."
FilmMagic / INF
AP / Getty Images
Jason DeCrow, AP
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy Keibler Gives Birth, Jessica Simpson's Killer Legs: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Christmas Jammies Family Makes Back-to-School "Baby Got Class" Parody: Watch Now!
- Chris Burke Reflects on Corky Character, Life Goes On, Down Syndrome on Upcoming Oprah: Where Are They Now? Episode
- Are You Ready For This? Sam Smith, Beyonce, Usher & Rita Ora Stun In VMA Rehearsals ? Sneak Peek Photo Special
- Outrage Over Woman Whose Dog Ate Marijuana ? PETA Calls It ‘A Stupid Thing’ To Do, Warns Of Potential Prosecution For Animal Abuse
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Coldplay's "True Love" Video: Chris Martin Dances in a Sumo Suit, Meets a Stereotype-Busting Ballerina: Watch Here!
- Selena Gomez Skips Bra, Flashes Perky Cleavage in Sheer Maxidress After Waking Up With a Lovely Gospel Song on Her Lips
- MTV Video Music Awards: Most Memorable Looks of All Time—Lady Gaga's Meat Dress, Lil Kim's Purple Pasty & More!