'Dancing With The Stars' Off-Set Fight
"She doesn't even know me. I'm very happy we're not partners. If she wants to jump on the bandwagon of thinking I'm impatient, that's fine by me," the Ukrainian dancer told TV Guide.
"People always think, 'Wow, Maks is so mean.' I'm not mean. Yes, I'll be frustrated, but I know what to get out of this person so we'll be there Thursday... What happens is people sign up not knowing what exactly they're signing up for. When they're freaking out, I go, 'Listen, if you do exactly what I say, you'll be fine.' Sometimes we need to push our partners because that's what they want us to do," he added.
Krupa and Chmerkovskiy previously appeared on ABC's 'The Superstars,' which pitted athletes from all different sports against each other to determine the best athlete in the world. The show then paired celebrities with the athletes to compete in varying sporting events. Chmerkovskiy and his partner Kristi Leskinen, a U.S. freestyle skier, won the competition. But he claims Krupa never even spoke to him during the show.
"I didn't speak one word to Joanna during the season and I haven't spoken to her one word since we've been here. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm happy we didn't get partnered up. I wish them a lot of luck," he said.
Krupa claimed, "I really would not have been shocked if I got paired with Chmerkovskiy, but when I saw Derek Hough's face, it really put a smile on my face. I got this really great guy. It's definitely a better match."
FilmMagic / INF
AP / Getty Images
Jason DeCrow, AP
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner's Diane Sawyer Interview: Laverne Cox and More Celebs Embrace His Bravery -- Read Their Reactions Here
- Bruce Jenner E! Documentary Confirmed Following His Emotional Confession ? Get All the Details on the Eight-Part One-Hour Docuseries
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: Kim "Has Been, By Far, the Most Accepting" of the Kardashians
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"