Single Soap Star Expecting a Baby Girl!
Stafford, who is single, tried artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization and also looked into adopting after deciding to start a family on her own. Four surgeries and three egg retrievals later, she finally arrived at the surrogate option.
"I never wavered in my desire to be a mother. But I did waiver on aspects of the process. It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life," she said.
She admits she's looking forward to a baby shower at the home of pal Kirstie Alley -- and readjusting her take on the dating world. "This entire process has been very, very difficult to do on my own and has made me realize the importance and reason for a partner," Stafford added.
"Dating men and telling them I'm expecting in December is a little different. I know I just need to find someone who wants the same things as I do," she said.
Stafford, who is single, is expecting her first child this December through the help of a surrogate.
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
David Aguilera, BuzzFoto / FilmMagic
Beth Hall, AP
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage.com
Michelly Rall, WireImage
Evan Agostini, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello Kiss in Miami; Scott Disick Abstaining From Alcohol: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Steven Bauer, 57, Dating 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Lyda Loudon
- Kate Upton Says She "Begged" For Her "Curvy Body" Her Whole Life!
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day