Single Soap Star Expecting a Baby Girl!
Stafford, who is single, tried artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization and also looked into adopting after deciding to start a family on her own. Four surgeries and three egg retrievals later, she finally arrived at the surrogate option.
"I never wavered in my desire to be a mother. But I did waiver on aspects of the process. It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life," she said.
She admits she's looking forward to a baby shower at the home of pal Kirstie Alley -- and readjusting her take on the dating world. "This entire process has been very, very difficult to do on my own and has made me realize the importance and reason for a partner," Stafford added.
"Dating men and telling them I'm expecting in December is a little different. I know I just need to find someone who wants the same things as I do," she said.
Stafford, who is single, is expecting her first child this December through the help of a surrogate.
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
David Aguilera, BuzzFoto / FilmMagic
Beth Hall, AP
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage.com
Michelly Rall, WireImage
Evan Agostini, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Halle Berry: It's Hard to Get Roles as a Woman of Color
- Leonard Nimoy's Granddaughter Selling LLAP Shirts to Raise Money for COPD Research After His Death
- Focus Review: Will Smith, Margot Robbie's Crime Comedy Has "Enough Aces" to Make It Entertaining, But Isn't Memorable
- The life and career of Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Vanilla Ice opens up on 'mess' of an arrest
- Jennifer Lawrence's Screaming Match With David O. Russell on Joy Set: Just the Director Getting Her Pumped for a Fight Scene?!
- Christina Milian Calls Her Mom "So F---ing Selfish" During Major Argument—See the Turned Up Finale Sneak Peek!
- Looney Tunes Goes High Fashion! Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird & More Hit the Runway at Moschino Show—Take a Look