Single Soap Star Expecting a Baby Girl!
Stafford, who is single, tried artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization and also looked into adopting after deciding to start a family on her own. Four surgeries and three egg retrievals later, she finally arrived at the surrogate option.
"I never wavered in my desire to be a mother. But I did waiver on aspects of the process. It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life," she said.
She admits she's looking forward to a baby shower at the home of pal Kirstie Alley -- and readjusting her take on the dating world. "This entire process has been very, very difficult to do on my own and has made me realize the importance and reason for a partner," Stafford added.
"Dating men and telling them I'm expecting in December is a little different. I know I just need to find someone who wants the same things as I do," she said.
Stafford, who is single, is expecting her first child this December through the help of a surrogate.
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
David Aguilera, BuzzFoto / FilmMagic
Beth Hall, AP
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage.com
Michelly Rall, WireImage
Evan Agostini, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Nicole Richie Reveals the Easiest and Hardest Parts of Being Married to Joel Madden, Talks About Motherhood
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business