Swank's Quiet Relationship Began With 'No Spark'
Although initially there was "no spark" between the 35-year-old Oscar winner and John Campisi, in time it became clear there was something there. "What's interesting is, there was never anything, it wasn't until we were well into the dissipation of our respective relationships -- going through something so difficult at the same time, we became very good friends," she told Hello! magazine.
After they began dating, they opted to nix their professional relationship.
"We became closer and closer. It was so unexpected. We both recognised that if we were going to take the relationship to the next step, we could no longer work together."
In the few years since they've been quietly dating, Swank has grown close to Campisi's son, Sam, and now is itching to have some of her own.
"I'd most definitely like children of my own. It's something I'd like to do someday. And when that timing is right I'll hopefully know it."
The former 'Idol' contestant will tie the knot with his boyfriend of 4 years, Bill Brennan, in Oak Brook, IL.
Jesse Grant, WireImage
Casey Rodgers, WireImage
Getty Images (2)
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Bob Couey, Seaworld / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space
- Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report