Swank's Quiet Relationship Began With 'No Spark'
Although initially there was "no spark" between the 35-year-old Oscar winner and John Campisi, in time it became clear there was something there. "What's interesting is, there was never anything, it wasn't until we were well into the dissipation of our respective relationships -- going through something so difficult at the same time, we became very good friends," she told Hello! magazine.
After they began dating, they opted to nix their professional relationship.
"We became closer and closer. It was so unexpected. We both recognised that if we were going to take the relationship to the next step, we could no longer work together."
In the few years since they've been quietly dating, Swank has grown close to Campisi's son, Sam, and now is itching to have some of her own.
"I'd most definitely like children of my own. It's something I'd like to do someday. And when that timing is right I'll hopefully know it."
The former 'Idol' contestant will tie the knot with his boyfriend of 4 years, Bill Brennan, in Oak Brook, IL.
Jesse Grant, WireImage
Casey Rodgers, WireImage
Getty Images (2)
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Bob Couey, Seaworld / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Mia Farrow shares address of man who shot Cecil the lion on Twitter
- 'Queen of Versailles' star's daughter died of accidental drug overdose
- Robert Redford to Narrate 'National Parks Adventure' Documentary (Exclusive)
- Relativity Lets Go of Natalie Portman Western 'Jane Got a Gun'
- Style Notes: Eva Longoria Wages War on Twitter; Melissa McCarthy Debuts Fashion Line
- 'Mission: Impossible' Director Reveals the Crazy Action Scene You May Never See
- Tom Cruise on How 'Mission: Impossible' Raises the Emotional Stakes
- Michael Keaton and Rachel McAdams Dig Into Church Scandal in 'Spotlight' Trailer