Kristen Stewart's on Fashion Week Wish List; Who Else Will Show By the Runway?
By Jo Piazza Posted Sep 9th 2009 09:00PM
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week starts this week in New York and the stars of fall's television lineup will be hitting the front row to gawk at each other and at the Spring 2010 collections from the front row. Expect to see scene newcomers like Lea Michele of 'Glee' and Joanna Garcia (appearing as Nate's new love interest on 'Gossip Girl'), a lot of '90210's' Annalynne McCord and Shenae Grimes, 'The Beautiful Life's' Mischa Barton and 'Gossip Girl's' Leighton Meester and Blake Lively. But who are the designers hoping to land for their front row? See who's a hot commodity this year after the jump.
MTV's reality darling Whitney Port may be debuting her Whitney Eve clothing line this Fashion Week, but her reality pals are losing their star power (and their front row seats) this season to the new crop of actors and actresses (meaning people who admit to reading scripts that other people wrote for them) on the small screen.
The big get for the front row is 'Melrose Place' star Ashlee Simpson-Wentz. The singer turned actress who is playing small town hellcat Violet Foster is already confirmed to attend the Jill Stuart show.
There is one starlet designers have been desperate to land but no one has been able to lock down -- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart. She's taping the third installment of the series, 'Eclipse,' in Vancouver all through the big week and so far isn't scheduled to attend any shows. Maybe, though, we should wait and see.
"If anyone does get Kristen at the last minute, that means they shelled out some big bucks to get her here," one designer (who was not able to shell out those bucks) sighed.
The shows should be a celeb-filled blast without her. Besides, everyone knows Stewart and her vampy pals only ever make it out at night anyway.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Gabrielle Union Contacts FBI After Nude Photo Leak
- Sprint Car Driver Scott Semmelmann Killed During Practice for Race
- George R.R. Martin Throwing Fundraiser for Democratic Senator
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Jimmy Fallon Got a Shirtless James Franco and Seth Rogen for His Birthday (VIDEO)
- These Are the 15 Funniest 'The Cosby Show' Episodes Ever (VIDEO)
- Our Hopes for 'The Good Wife' Season 6: Alicia Florrick, State's Attorney?