Victoria Beckham Talks Style, Insecurities
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 9th 2009 06:19AM
Victoria Beckham is known for her style, seemingly inability to smile and her soccer stud husband, David Beckham.
But she opened up to ELLE Magazine for a candid interview to talk about her deepest insecurities, her rumored breast augmentation and what it's like being a wife and mother in the spotlight.
See interview excerpts and more photos, after the jump. >>
On being separated from husband David Beckham for six months while he was playing soccer in Milan: "I felt like someone had chopped my arm off, to be completely honest. Everything we do, we do together. I very rarely go out on my own, unless it's a work commitment."
Victoria Beckham in ELLE
Victoria Beckham poses in the October issue of ELLE. See more photos >>
On being perceived as cold person: "People think I'm a moody bitch. I do have my insecurities. Maybe that is why I look a little bit serious. The kind of person who's going to stand on the red carpet and love the attention and have the big grin – I'm just not like that. I want to get in there, do what I've got to do, and get home to my kids."
On her rumored recent breast augmentation to a smaller size: "We should just not talk about each other's boobs."
On the Los Angeles style of dress: "I find it odd that people will go to a nice restaurant or to theater in jeans and T-shirts. You know, it's great, David loves it. But it's very different to my personal style."
On raising her children: "[They] bloody well will work. Same as myself, same as David. They're not going to be the kind of kids that just hang about. I want them to be able to fulfill their passions, but I think it's important that the children grow up and have respect for themselves."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Netflix nabs Tina Fey's new sitcom from NBC
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Gets Cheeky with Girlfriend FKA twigs
- Look Out J.Lo and Kim K! Here Comes Beyonc