Sheen Declares '9/11 Story Is a Fraud'
Sheen, who believes that the September 11 terror attacks were carried out by the U.S. government, gave an interview to PrisonPlanet.com in the form of a fictional conversation he'd like to have with President Obama. In it, Sheen -- a self-proclaimed '9/11 Truther,' a conspiracy theory group doubting official reports on 9/11 -- declares that "the official 9/11 story is a fraud."
Sheen goes on in his nonexistent conversation with the president to say that "9/11 has been the pretext for the systematic dismantling of our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Your administration is reading from the same playbook that the Bush administration foisted on America through documented secrecy and deception." He goes on to say that former President George Bush used the attacks as a way to create a war with Iraq.
In the "interview," Sheen says that there's a "bottomless warren of unanswered questions surrounding that day and its aftermath," referencing the John F. Kennedy assassination and the Gulf of Tonkin incident as other conspiracy talking points.
"Mr. President, I implore you based on the evidence you now possess, to use your Executive Power. Prove to us all Sir, that you do, in fact, care. Create a truly comprehensive and open Congressional investigation of 9/11 and its aftermath," Sheen writes, invoking the victims and families as the reason to do so.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Inherits Over $100 Million of Joan Rivers' Estate; Matthew McConaughey Hits Red Carpet With Adorable Kids: Top 5 Stories
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $22 Million New York City Apartment Next Door to Chelsea Clinton: Details
- Bewitched Reboot Scores NBC Deal: New Show Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter Daphne
- Hank Baskett Caught Wearing Wedding Band While Grocery Shopping ? After Kendra Kicked Him To The Curb
- Jodi Arias Seeking Help From Admirers To Help Raise $250,000 For Appeals ? Has Already Raised $30,000
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!