Sheen Declares '9/11 Story Is a Fraud'
Sheen, who believes that the September 11 terror attacks were carried out by the U.S. government, gave an interview to PrisonPlanet.com in the form of a fictional conversation he'd like to have with President Obama. In it, Sheen -- a self-proclaimed '9/11 Truther,' a conspiracy theory group doubting official reports on 9/11 -- declares that "the official 9/11 story is a fraud."
Sheen goes on in his nonexistent conversation with the president to say that "9/11 has been the pretext for the systematic dismantling of our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Your administration is reading from the same playbook that the Bush administration foisted on America through documented secrecy and deception." He goes on to say that former President George Bush used the attacks as a way to create a war with Iraq.
In the "interview," Sheen says that there's a "bottomless warren of unanswered questions surrounding that day and its aftermath," referencing the John F. Kennedy assassination and the Gulf of Tonkin incident as other conspiracy talking points.
"Mr. President, I implore you based on the evidence you now possess, to use your Executive Power. Prove to us all Sir, that you do, in fact, care. Create a truly comprehensive and open Congressional investigation of 9/11 and its aftermath," Sheen writes, invoking the victims and families as the reason to do so.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton Have Lip-Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon; Vanessa, Nick Lachey Celebrate Adorable Son's Birthday: Top 5 Stories
- Ylvis Band Introduces "Trucker's Hitch" After "What Does the Fox Say?" Success: Watch Now!
- Connie Britton, Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Were College Roommates: See the Amazing '80s Throwback Photo
- Maria Menounos Attends SPLASH An Exclusive Media Event By Live Love Spa At The Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Daniel Radcliffe Visits Marijuana Café While in Amsterdam—See the Happy Pic!
- Will Smith Wishes Wife Jada Pinkett Smith a Happy Birthday With This Amazing Photo
- Tallulah and Scout Willis Take a Bath Together, Then Hit the Town After Reuniting for First Time in Months: See the Photos!