Girls on Pop: Fall = Pop Culture Christmas
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 10th 2009 12:30PM
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Stories we discussed this week:
>> Tila Tequila Claims Alcohol Allergy
>> MTV's Video Music Awards
>> Best / Worst of Fall TV
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Cannes Film Festival: The best and worst dressed
- Marilyn Monroe photos stolen ahead of Prague exhibition
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- LOOK: Celebrities Become Classical Portraits
- Blake Shelton Plans Oklahoma Benefit
- Reason #257 To Love Directioners
- Gets Better Every Time: A ?Flavor of Love' song ? VIDEO
- ?Friends' reunion alert! Matthew Perry has some advice for Jennifer Aniston ? VIDEO
- Jimmy Kimmel's ?The Baby Bachelor' continues his search for true love ? VIDEO
- Video! Jodi Arias' New 'Save My Life' Media Blitz
- Blake Shelton on Oklahoma Victims Tribute with Miranda Lambert
- Brad Pitt Slams Aniston Marriage? Again?