Helpful Tips on How To Keep Those Kardashians Straight
By Jo Piazza Posted Sep 10th 2009 09:00PM
Here at PopEater we want to help you through these trying times. We can't do much about the economy tanking or the swine flu scourge but we can help you through a much more dire epidemic – Kardashian overload.
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian all became famous for being famous on the 2007 reality show about their family, 'Keeping up with the Kardashians.' In August, Kourtney and Khloe began starring in their own spin-off, 'Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.'
Even we have a hard time keeping the Kardashian sisters straight, but after weeding through their twitters, blogs and the tabloids we are pretty sure we have the skinny on how to tell the ebony-haired threesome apart. Use our tips after the jump to impress friends over drinks.
Kim Kardashian, 28, has been easy to differentiate from her sisters for the past month since she dyed her hair blonde. But on Tuesday she returned to her ebony roots. "I'm dying my hair back dark...bye bye blonde, see u next summer!" Kim wrote on her website this week. Kim used to date New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush. They allegedly split over summer, but look like they could be on the road to a reconciliation. The couple's adorable nickname for the past couple of years has been "Bush and the Tush." Awwwww. When she isn't walking a red carpet, Kim can usually be spotted posing in the teeniest bikinis she can find. If you meet her, probably best not to mention that 2007 sex tape with ex-beau Ray J.
Kourtney Kardashian, 30 and the eldest of the sisters, is pregnant. Very pregnant. The father of her baby is her on-again-off-again boyfriend Scott Disick, who is apparently now on-again. Her family wants her to kick Scott to the curb because they think he is a cheater at heart who will only hurt Kourtney. But Scott has one ally; professional baby daddy Kevin Federline has been giving him advice on being a new pops. Kourtney said K-Fed gave Scott "some cute advice about being a father; he was really sweet, saying how Scott's life will change." So don't worry Kardashians. As long as Scott keeps listening to K-Fed everything should be fine, because K-Fed's track record with his wives and girlfriends is...OK never mind. Kourtney has recently shown a sensitive side on the road to motherhood, talking openly about missing her father, the late attorney Robert Kardashian, who passed away in 2003.
Khloe Kardashian, 25, doesn't get nearly as much attention as her sisters (mainly because she isn't mostly naked or pregnant), even with an appearance on 'Celebrity Apprentice.' But all of that could all change now that she has found herself a high-profile boyfriend. Khloe has been getting hot and heavy with Los Angeles Laker forward Lamar Odom for the past two weeks. The Kardashian clan approves of Odom (as well they should since he just signed a four-year, $33 million contract with the Lakers).
So to make it easy, let's recap. If she's half-naked or tweeting bikini photos of herself, it's Kim. If she's ready-to-spawn, it's Kourtney. If she's in the company of a very tall professional athlete, bets are it's Khloe. Not sure about you, but we feel a whole lot better now.
The New Kardashians
Khloe and Kim Kardashian have lost weight ... and most of their clothing for this Life & Style photo shoot. See More Pics >>
Life and Style
Life and Style
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kevin Bacon Tries to Explain Dating in the '80s to Millennials: Star Talks Rubik's Cube, White Pages, and the Cold War in Viral Video
- Sophia Bush Smolders in Mesh Corset on Maxim Cover: "You're Supposed to Be Growing and Exploring New Things" In Your 20s
- Brandi Glanville on Lisa Vanderpump Real Housewives Feud: "I Fed That Bitch"
- Brandi Glanville's New Foul Mouthed Rant: I’ve Done More For ‘That [Bleep]‘ Lisa Vanderpump Than She’s Done For Me
- Buoyed By Oscar-Nominated Film, Real Philomena Lee To ‘Battle With Ireland’s Supreme Court’ For Reform
- TMI: The Duggars Reveal Michelle’s Baby Breakdown ? She Had 13 Regular Births In A Row And 4 C-Sections!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- Awkward Season 4 First Look: Find Out Who's Hooking Up and Breaking Up During Senior Year—Watch the Trailer Now
- Dylan Penn Poses for Gap Spring Ads, George Kotsiopoulos Launches "Exclusively Styled" Collection—See the Pics!
- Crisis Sneak Peek: Gillian Anderson and Rachael Taylor Are Estranged Sisters...With a Secret?