Malin Akerman Wants to 'Mess Up' the Obama Marriage
The First Lady better watch out ... she has some fierce competition. Stunning actress Malin Akerman is out to "mess up" Barack Obama's marriage (and her own) with a White House fling. Of course she's joking, but the Swedish-Canadian 'Watchmen' star sure likes her some Beltway beefcake.
"I get sweaty palms when I think about him," she tells Esquire magazine. "He's so supremely intelligent, and he's a man. I just want to go in there and become a home wrecker. No, I really don't."
"Oh, my God. I really need to meet him and mess up his marriage. And mess up mine, too ..." she says, referring to her real-life husband Roberto Zincone, a drummer from Italy.
She's also a fan of the presidential mitts, saying "I'm sorry, but I'm a big hand freak, and those hands could wrap around you twice."
Akerman has other quirks as well ...
She's Into Bad Teeth: "I like quirky teeth. My husband has little teeth with spaces in between them. He hates them and I love them. I like people with buckteeth, and I like it when they crinkle a bit. It's very charming."
She Like It When Old Folks Fall Down: "I have this weird obsession with kids and old people falling. Like funny falls. It is awful, but it's the thing that makes me laugh the most. And you know that they're fine, or else they wouldn't post it [on YouTube]."
She's Not a Fan of Kissing Girls: "I like to feel a little stubble when I kiss. Women are too soft."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers on life support, family confirms
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Jason Aldean announces new album 'Old Boots, New Dirt' with track listing
- Nicholas Sparks' Novel 'The Choice' Gets a Director
- Ted Gold to Oversee Scripted Fare for Spike
- TV Ratings: 'American Ninja Warrior,' 'Masterchef' Top Labor Day Holiday
- ?Firewatch' trailer presents a somber, tense, and lonely mystery
- Saints Row franchise continues with ?Gat Out of Hell'
- They're Still Talking About Making a '24' Movie
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Trailer Is Really Playing With Fire (VIDEO)
- A 'Game of Thrones' Actor Is Joining 'Star Wars: Episode VII'