Paula Thinks Ellen Will Be 'Gr8'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 11th 2009 06:34AM
Paula Abdul is letting her feelings known about Ellen DeGeneres taking her vacant seat on the 'American Idol' judging panel. Using her Twitter, which she also used to break the news that she was leaving 'Idol,' Abdul says she wishes DeGeneres "the best of luck," and that she (prepare for Twitter/IM lingo) "will b a gr8 judge on Idol."
Abdul joins the majority of PopEater readers when it comes to liking the move, according to yesterday's poll results. In an article in which we endorsed the Ellen/'Idol' move and gave our explanations why it would work, 54 percent of fans said they like the hiring initially and are sticking with their gut. Seven percent said they didn't like the fit at first, but have since changed their mind.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Inherits Over $100 Million of Joan Rivers' Estate; Matthew McConaughey Hits Red Carpet With Adorable Kids: Top 5 Stories
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $22 Million New York City Apartment Next Door to Chelsea Clinton: Details
- Bewitched Reboot Scores NBC Deal: New Show Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter Daphne
- Hank Baskett Caught Wearing Wedding Band While Grocery Shopping ? After Kendra Kicked Him To The Curb
- Jodi Arias Seeking Help From Admirers To Help Raise $250,000 For Appeals ? Has Already Raised $30,000
- 'Nashville' recap: The truth comes out
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!