Paula Thinks Ellen Will Be 'Gr8'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 11th 2009 06:34AM
Paula Abdul is letting her feelings known about Ellen DeGeneres taking her vacant seat on the 'American Idol' judging panel. Using her Twitter, which she also used to break the news that she was leaving 'Idol,' Abdul says she wishes DeGeneres "the best of luck," and that she (prepare for Twitter/IM lingo) "will b a gr8 judge on Idol."
Abdul joins the majority of PopEater readers when it comes to liking the move, according to yesterday's poll results. In an article in which we endorsed the Ellen/'Idol' move and gave our explanations why it would work, 54 percent of fans said they like the hiring initially and are sticking with their gut. Seven percent said they didn't like the fit at first, but have since changed their mind.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Art Garfunkel Slams "Idiot" Paul Simon for Quitting Simon & Garfunkel
- B.B. King's Daughters Allege He Was Poisoned
- Carrie Underwood Is "Forever Grateful to American Idol" on 10th Anniversary of Win
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Body-Shamed Dancing Man Finally Gets His Hollywood Party With Help From Monica Lewinsky—Get the Details!
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Dyes Her Hair Pink...and Takes It a Step Further—See the Photos!
- Max Greenfield Joins American Horror Story: Hotel, Lady Gaga Dyes Her Hair Blond for Her Part—See Pics!