Kanye Being Kanye: Rapper Interrupts Taylor Swift's VMAs Win
Kanye West is known for speaking his mind and early on during the VMAs, he didn't disappoint.
When Taylor Swift won Best Female Video for 'You Belong With Me,' Kanye jumped onstage, grabbed the mike from the country singer's hands and did what he does best.
"Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'm a [sic] let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time," he yelled, to many boos. Swift had beat Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' for the award. And according to an MTV source, Kanye is getting booted from the show for his actions. Watch It Happen
When the camera panned to the 'Ladies' hitmaker, Jay-Z's wife looked visibly mortified. Meanwhile, Swift stood silently on the stage.
To make matters worse, Swift had to perform the song shortly after Kanye's outburst.
Later on in the show, 'Single Ladies' was named Best Video of the Year, and when Beyonce accepted the award, she called Taylor on stage.
"I'd like for Taylor to come out and have her moment," she told the audience, allowing Swift to give her speech.
"Maybe we could try this again?" Taylor asked, and proceeded to give many thanks.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- Xenia Deli Licks Justin Bieber's Abs in 'What Do You Mean?' Music Video
- Taylor Swift & Scott Eastwood Make Out Like Crazy in 'Wildest Dreams' Music Video!
- Jessa & Jill Break Their Silence About Sexual Abuse in TLC Documentary
- Rebel Wilson's Reaction to Nicki Minaj's "Bitch" Jab at Miley Cyrus at 2015 MTV VMAs Is Everything: GIF
- MTV VMAs 2015 in GIFs: Kanye West Dances, Justin Bieber Cries, and More!
- Chrissy Teigen, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, and More Were Almost Naked at the 2015 VMAs: See Their Risque Red Carpet Styles