Kanye Being Kanye: Rapper Interrupts Taylor Swift's VMAs Win
Kanye West is known for speaking his mind and early on during the VMAs, he didn't disappoint.
When Taylor Swift won Best Female Video for 'You Belong With Me,' Kanye jumped onstage, grabbed the mike from the country singer's hands and did what he does best.
"Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'm a [sic] let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time," he yelled, to many boos. Swift had beat Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' for the award. And according to an MTV source, Kanye is getting booted from the show for his actions. Watch It Happen
When the camera panned to the 'Ladies' hitmaker, Jay-Z's wife looked visibly mortified. Meanwhile, Swift stood silently on the stage.
To make matters worse, Swift had to perform the song shortly after Kanye's outburst.
Later on in the show, 'Single Ladies' was named Best Video of the Year, and when Beyonce accepted the award, she called Taylor on stage.
"I'd like for Taylor to come out and have her moment," she told the audience, allowing Swift to give her speech.
"Maybe we could try this again?" Taylor asked, and proceeded to give many thanks.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courtney Stodden responds to momager quitting: She just wants to be famous
- Lori Loughlin joins 'Fuller House,' reacts to Olsen twins snub
- 'The Bachelor's' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff have broken up
- Bobbi Kristina Update: Source Reveals Bobby Brown's Stand on Her Life Support
- Rachel McAdams Gushes Over Sister's Wedding, Raves About ?Aloha' and ?True Detective'
- Teen Mom 3's Mackenzie Douthit: I Never Asked Fans to Pay for My Boob Job, Farrah Abraham Is a "Rude Person"
- Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris Get Affectionate During NYC Lunch Date, Joined By Ed Sheeran: Photos
- Martina McBride, Miranda Lambert Ticked Off With Country Music Radio Consultant's Sexist Comments: Read Their Rants