Kanye Being Kanye: Rapper Interrupts Taylor Swift's VMAs Win
Kanye West is known for speaking his mind and early on during the VMAs, he didn't disappoint.
When Taylor Swift won Best Female Video for 'You Belong With Me,' Kanye jumped onstage, grabbed the mike from the country singer's hands and did what he does best.
"Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'm a [sic] let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time," he yelled, to many boos. Swift had beat Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' for the award. And according to an MTV source, Kanye is getting booted from the show for his actions. Watch It Happen
When the camera panned to the 'Ladies' hitmaker, Jay-Z's wife looked visibly mortified. Meanwhile, Swift stood silently on the stage.
To make matters worse, Swift had to perform the song shortly after Kanye's outburst.
Later on in the show, 'Single Ladies' was named Best Video of the Year, and when Beyonce accepted the award, she called Taylor on stage.
"I'd like for Taylor to come out and have her moment," she told the audience, allowing Swift to give her speech.
"Maybe we could try this again?" Taylor asked, and proceeded to give many thanks.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- Jessica Simpson Looked Boho-Chic as Bridesmaid at Sister Ashlee Simpson's Wedding -- See Her Dress!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Talk "Intimate" Wedding; Find Out How Pitt Honored Jolie's Late Mother: Top 5 Stories
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says That's "One Thing I Will Never Have"